Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Buried Bones

Old 08-26-2007, 03:45 PM
Pres. Of Gutter Club.....

xerxes i probably will be bothering oyu for a lot of help then this semester and next semester for english papers(im a science geek )lol

I know the secret handshake!!![
Nolu's mindsoap ... known by all not used by many...
Chat is amazing for this reason....
[darkchild16] I love my stick
[TheWonderPuppies] does it have batteries
[TheWonderPuppies] *ducks*
[darkchild16] OH GOD I DID NOT MEANT HAT
Old 08-28-2007, 03:53 PM
aka RedHotBabe

Classes start next week...
Old 08-28-2007, 04:02 PM
Just try me..

Still have a week and a bit before my classes start. At the moment I am quite looking forward to it (not to the 6-9 class at the DNA cluster at NIGHT!)
Old 08-28-2007, 06:25 PM
Top Dog

I start tomorrow. I did great through middle school but my first year of high school I did so bad I might have destroyed my future. I want straight A's every term (hopefully I can then force my parents to foster a dog, I have not talked with them about this deal yet). I did the wort in English (usually my best subject) and best in Math (usually my worst). I just hope my teachers are not evil.

Thank you ~Dixie's Mom~ for my awesome siggy!
Old 08-29-2007, 12:40 PM
*Finding My Inner Fila*

Well- I'm about to get ready and head in for a year of tortu- err, edumacation.

Just got an email from my advisor, advising me that I have too many classes. Reeeaaallly? I guess she forgot me telling her that at the end of last semester. 7 classes. Right. I'm crazy and not all there some of the time, but I'm not completely wacko. I'm dropping one, but still, that's a big load.

Anywho-Jess gave me an awesome idea for my thesis ( ) and I'm going to speak to my advisor about it and I also have my research class tonight. very exciting if it can be done- you'll have to wait and see if it can be if you're interested.

I still have major anxiety about all of it and my heart isn't 100% into this endeavor, but I've got to at least give it a shot...

Wish me luck and hope that I don't drop dead from anxiety. Please.

Old 08-29-2007, 03:08 PM
Harumph™©®

Quote:
I hate English. I hate writing papers. English class should die.

The end.
....gulp.
I'm a former English teacher.
Old 08-29-2007, 04:24 PM
Sit! Good dog.

I go back on 10th - on placement in a high school with 2000 kids from 11 - 18.

I actually don't know exactly what I will be doing yet, but they liase with lots of agencys, so I think I'll be dealing with the whole spectrum of problems.

I'm kind of wanting to look at anti-social behaviour and substance misuse (note to self - visit library next week!). I'm not sure though... I'm really not..!!! And I KNOW they want me to have an area I'd like to go into...

I'm just worried I'll be in over my head... I'm no longer a student apparently... Now we're called SWITs!! Social Workers in Training! Very posh.
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They do not know jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing wasn't boring, it was peace."

Bodhi is the opposite of ignorance, the insight into reality which destroys mental afflictions and brings peace.

Owned by Bodhi Booglaoo and Fredington Holbein

Old 08-29-2007, 06:51 PM
*Finding My Inner Fila*

Big decisions everywhere. Good luck, Dizzy!

Old 08-29-2007, 08:06 PM
aka RedHotBabe

So I started college as an AnSci/Pre-vet major. I then switched colleges and majors, and moved on to Graphic Design. Now I'm really considering majoring in Psychology.

I can get my dream career if I stick with Graphic Design. I love Psychology though (and Biology/Animal Science, too...), and I most likely would still be able to get my dream job with a degree in Psychology. Pre-vet is definitely not an option for where I really would love to work, so that's not much of a choice anymore.

I've got some thinking to do.

I hope everyone is having or will have fun in their classes!
Old 08-29-2007, 08:10 PM
Just try me..

Ugg ok so school doesnt' start till next week. I still can't find where I should pick my elective! And classes start wed, BUT it says late classes on tues, after 5, run as normal. Now we have forensics lab at the dna cluster at the university at 6 on tues. But do we go to that, the university doesn't start classes till the week after.