Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 06-04-2005, 02:57 PM
Love my pets

Your dogs are so cute togethers. Glad you can take what Sam does with a smile; I can tell just from your statement that you're a good mom!
Old 06-04-2005, 03:10 PM
Top Dog

They are very cute, I love their sweet faces!
Old 06-05-2005, 06:16 AM
Active Pup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee750il
Bimmer's a GSD/wolf mix. He's four years old - and he's the one who is always the good dog.

Shiva and Kharma are Fila Brasileiros. Shiva is just over two years old and Kharma will be two in January. They are the two who take turns being naughty.
They have very strange names where did you think of them

Quote:
Originally Posted by bogolove
They are very cute, I love their sweet faces!

Thanks they are very sweet have you got any dogs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barb04
Your dogs are so cute togethers. Glad you can take what Sam does with a smile; I can tell just from your statement that you're a good mom!

Thanks have you got a dog?
Old 06-05-2005, 08:17 AM
<--My 2 angels Odo & Odie

Awwwww nice dogs you have there..
.If they are any thing like mine, They always come off with that,Oh I'm So Sorry Look!!! And then you can't help but Grabing them up and giving them a big hug and telling them that it is ok...Ha Ha i'm just a big ole softie..
Old 06-05-2005, 10:03 AM
Active Pup

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by necterine0
Awwwww nice dogs you have there..
.If they are any thing like mine, They always come off with that,Oh I'm So Sorry Look!!! And then you can't help but Grabing them up and giving them a big hug and telling them that it is ok...Ha Ha i'm just a big ole softie..
I know!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you support the crultey to dogs with iams campagine or do you buy iams?
Old 06-05-2005, 02:21 PM
Felurian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmie-Lou
They have very strange names where did you think of them
Charley picked Shiva's name. She's named for a Hindu deity who, among other things, is known as The Great Destroyer. I warned Charley not to name her that, and she's done her level best to live up to her name at times! She's chilled out some now that she's over two years old, but when she was a pup . . . She was big enough and creative enough to wreak some havoc truly worthy of her namesake!

Kharma got her name for a lot of reasons. Karma is a Buddhist principle that, greatly simplified, explains that the good or evil - or anything - that you transmit out into the world comes back to you. She's descended - from complicated lineage - from our first Fila, Buffy, who we lost to poison when she was just over two years old. It's also very appropriate: sometimes she is Good Kharma, sometimes she is Baaaad Kharma, and, as she's very quick, sometimes she is Instant Kharma

Bimmer is black, blazingly fast, powerful, handles like a dream, has supernatural balance, is tame because he WANTS to be and has a tangible strain of not-really-quite-domestic running through him - like my 12 cylinder Bimmer, lol! It just fit him perfectly.

I've always taken animal names very seriously - they tend to live up to their names

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 06-05-2005, 02:24 PM
Felurian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmie-Lou
Do you support the crultey to dogs with iams campagine or do you buy iams?
If you'll look more closely at Nectarine's signature, it is against Iams.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 06-05-2005, 03:19 PM
mostly ignored...

Both of your dogs are too cute for words. I'm a little partial to fluffier dogs for some reason is all. I dont know why, Sunny dog isn't terribly fluffy (though austrailian shepherds tend to be for some reason this guy isn"t (shrugs)) My guy is in my signature and there are more pictures of him in the members gallery under Sunnypup. I think you are lucky to have two very handsome dogs.
Old 06-06-2005, 05:36 PM
Show Dog

I know for a fact that you dont have teh best dogs in teh WORLD. I do.!!