Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Buried Bones

Old 08-15-2007, 12:35 PM
Corgi bum

Darn it....I was actually kind of looking forward to a spanking!!!!

Thanks so much Jessie for the summer siggy!!!
Old 08-15-2007, 01:14 PM
Harumph™©®

Here ya go Dena. What are friends for, right???

Old 08-15-2007, 01:49 PM
Corgi bum

ROFL.........you're too good to me TM!!!

Old 08-15-2007, 02:51 PM
Harumph™©®

Hey Dena, anything for a friend.
Old 08-15-2007, 03:01 PM
Corgi bum

I always know that I can count on you!!

Old 08-17-2007, 07:57 AM
<--------Orson

I would like to say that THAT is one of the things I love about Chaz.

The mods really have a feel for when to step in or when to lock up a thread. I mean HELLO.....if a thread offends you, or you feel like you are fighting a losing battle.........LEAVE THAT THREAD. Don't click it back open, there is no one forcing you into a thread, and no one MAKING you respond to people who annoy you.

Sometimes a heated debate is good for the ticker and sometimes not so much............Here at Chaz, we have the freedom most of the time to decide for ourselves when enough is enough for us, SOME people need to learn when to exercise that freedom instead of waiting until they are so upset they want to leave the forum.

Ok, I'm done now
Old 08-18-2007, 03:33 PM
Corgi bum

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACooper View Post
I would like to say that THAT is one of the things I love about Chaz.

The mods really have a feel for when to step in or when to lock up a thread. I mean HELLO.....if a thread offends you, or you feel like you are fighting a losing battle.........LEAVE THAT THREAD. Don't click it back open, there is no one forcing you into a thread, and no one MAKING you respond to people who annoy you.

Sometimes a heated debate is good for the ticker and sometimes not so much............Here at Chaz, we have the freedom most of the time to decide for ourselves when enough is enough for us, SOME people need to learn when to exercise that freedom instead of waiting until they are so upset they want to leave the forum.

Ok, I'm done now
Well said Angie!!

Old 08-23-2007, 06:03 PM
southern fried mush

I'm new to this forum, so please, bear with me.

I value freedom of speach. Passionate debates are fine as long as no one starts name-calling. That is, debate ideas or facts, don't debate someone's character. If someone's character is out of line for the forum, the mods can deal with that issue specifically. Most times, I've seen people handle it quite well amongst themselves.

I've known a few people with whom I disagree on some basic things but we are still friends because we don't call names.

To put it another way, you could tell me I'm flat out wrong and that's fine, because that's a difference of opinion or a statement of fact, in that I could be wrong. But if you were to call me names, well, that might be against forum rules but I just take the names and wear them as a badge of honor.

Any natural conversation will also include drift. The topic can morph or sidestep on a tangent related to the primary subject.

Maybe it's just me. It's hard to get my feelings hurt since I had them surgically removed years ago and I'm too old and tired to go and get some more put in.
Old 08-23-2007, 06:04 PM
Who woulda thought <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ron View Post
I'm new to this forum, so please, bear with me.

I value freedom of speach. Passionate debates are fine as long as no one starts name-calling. That is, debate ideas or facts, don't debate someone's character. If someone's character is out of line for the forum, the mods can deal with that issue specifically. Most times, I've seen people handle it quite well amongst themselves.

I've known a few people with whom I disagree on some basic things but we are still friends because we don't call names.

To put it another way, you could tell me I'm flat out wrong and that's fine, because that's a difference of opinion or a statement of fact, in that I could be wrong. But if you were to call me names, well, that might be against forum rules but I just take the names and wear them as a badge of honor.

Any natural conversation will also include drift. The topic can morph or sidestep on a tangent related to the primary subject.

Maybe it's just me. It's hard to get my feelings hurt since I had them surgically removed years ago and I'm too old and tired to go and get some more put in.
Thats all fine and dandy but what does that have to do with spankings
Old 08-23-2007, 06:21 PM
southern fried mush

Quote:
Originally Posted by jess2416 View Post
Thats all fine and dandy but what does that have to do with spankings
Oops ... my bad.