Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 08-03-2007, 10:56 AM
*Finding My Inner Fila*

Lightbulb It could have been like any other day...

Lying in bed this morning, I felt this pressure on my chest. I thought to myself, what is that? Gosh, it almost hurts. I open my eyes to see this huge -and I'm talkin' one cm away, in your face, on your chest so you can't even breath huge- fila face.

Next, comes the thump, thump, thump, thump of the 30 lb fila tail. No, I don't need that knee, thank you.

Next, comes the obligatory punch in the face from the 10 lb paw. No, didn't need to see out of that eye today, thank you.

Next comes an unsavory amount of fila kisses. No, didn't need to breathe this morning, thank you.

Now, Buddy is jealous. He starts to whine as he tries to make his way to me. That was silly. Fila monster says this isn't going to happen and plops her full body on top of mine. Feels like getting hit by a mack truck, I'm sure. No, didn't need to be able to move today, thank you.

Banzai starts to stir on his bean bag. I give a muffled call of "g'mornin Breezy boy" and that's it. I really should have known I didn't need to talk today.

Buddy and Bella are up on their feet, Bella turns around so quickly that Buddy is flying through the air, onto the nightstand and on the floor. Banzai is frozen in fear as I swear somewhat under my breath and ask Buddy if he's okay (like he can talk, right? ) and scramble to actually make sure Buddy is okay and Bella is ever so triumphant as she plops down at the head of the bed, amongst the pillows.

*sigh*

And by then it was only 7:55a.

It's going to be a day.

Old 08-03-2007, 11:00 AM
I run with scissors

OK, but you did start giggling, didn't you? You know you did.....

"The one best place to bury a good dog is in the heart of his master." -Ben Hur Lampman

I miss you every day, Charlie. You were my teacher, my playmate, and my best friend. Together, we did what we set out to do, and I am so proud of us for that.
Old 08-03-2007, 11:01 AM
Felurian

Sounds about normal, lol!

Except that on my end, Bimmer gives Kharma The Look and she cowers down on the other side of me

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 08-03-2007, 11:01 AM
Love My KEEShond

LOL! Seems like you've got your hands full
Old 08-03-2007, 11:03 AM
*Finding My Inner Fila*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charliesmommy View Post
OK, but you did start giggling, didn't you? You know you did.....
Oh, of course, After I made sure Buddy was alright and nursed his ego, we all sat on the bed and had a good laugh.

Old 08-03-2007, 11:03 AM
*Finding My Inner Fila*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee750il View Post
Sounds about normal, lol!

Except that on my end, Bimmer gives Kharma The Look and she cowers down on the other side of me
Normal for who? ROFL.

I guess I should feed them.. they are all sitting here, staring at me and eating each other. harumph.

Old 08-03-2007, 11:10 AM
Rebel With Cause

That's it !! I need to rescue Buddy lol. Harumph.
Ah but the fact is that I somehow know Buddy will somehow , someway get even. I am counting on it. lol
Old 08-03-2007, 11:37 AM
*Finding My Inner Fila*

Hahah ^

Oh, he'll get even all right. No worries about him.

Old 08-03-2007, 12:24 PM
Bored Now.

If Bella's not careful, you're going to be in the headlines... "Dog Attack: Woman Smushed, Neighborhood in an Uproar"

Cute morning though, BP.. glad Buddy's okay. I bet he's just planning for when Bella's distracted so he can get some love from his mommy.
Old 08-03-2007, 12:34 PM
Felurian

Buddy needs to spend some time with Bimmer - learning how to herd Filas, lol!

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian