Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 05-26-2005, 05:39 PM
Top Dog

Smile Birth Announcement!!

Hey, just wanted to let everyone know that my new show pug was born today!!! There were 3 girls and 1 boy. I will be getting a girl and I am so excited! If I ever get a digital camera I will post pictures!
Old 05-26-2005, 05:48 PM
Felurian

I know you're excited! This is going to be a long wait! You know that when you have your film developed you can also have it put on disc as well as printed so you can share those pug puppy pics

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 05-26-2005, 06:06 PM
Top Dog

I know, I know!! I plan on getting a digital camera really soon actually!! I am so behind the times I can't stand not being able to post pictures of all my babies...it's no fun
Old 05-26-2005, 06:20 PM
great dane nutty

yay congrats, I remember when nitro was born, and it felt like forever till i could take him home. Now i dont know where time has gone coz hes 8.5mths old.
Congrats on your new baby, i hope to see pics real soon!
Old 05-26-2005, 06:26 PM
Love my pets

Congrats on your new little girl! I can't wait to see her. Have you decided on a name?
Old 05-26-2005, 06:47 PM
Top Dog

Thanks for the kind words. I am deciding between two show names...it will either be "Simplicity's Heart and Soul" or "Simplicity's Reason to Believe." Her call name will either be Blanche or Alice. I know, those probably sound strange but you would have to understand the personality of a pug. They are old souls full of attitude...especially the females!! I can't wait to bring her home in 10-11 weeks! I have high hopes for this girl as her dad is #6 in the nation last time I checked and he's climbing the charts. Wish us luck
Old 05-26-2005, 07:18 PM
Felurian

Oh, I like Alice! Did you know that you can apply the characters in Alice in Wonderland to just about any situation you find yourself in?

Blanche was Charley's mother's name . . . trust me . . . don't go there . . . OBSTINATE doesn't even begin to cover it . . .

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

Rumi

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 05-26-2005, 07:26 PM
Top Dog

I like Alice too. After working in the vet clinic I am picky about names. I don't like anything that is trendy or too popular because I have heard it too much and I associate it with certain pet owners if you know what I mean?
Old 05-26-2005, 07:29 PM
Felurian

Boy, do I ever! It's the same way for me with some human names . . . I try to be careful with dog names though, as they tend to live up - or down - to them. Cat names are REALLY tricky . . .

Rumi

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 05-26-2005, 07:34 PM
Top Dog

I know, there is really more to a name then people think. I wanted to give her the show name "Simplicity's Too Hot to Handle" and then said, wait a minute...what if she is!!!!!!! I will stick to one of the other names and try not to jinx it