Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 05-24-2005, 04:33 PM
Felurian

She's going to be insufferable for the next few days - lording it over Kharma Shiva already taunts the other dogs if she gets to go somewhere in the car with me and they don't - even if it's just to the end of the driveway.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 05-24-2005, 04:41 PM
K-9 lover ;)

Oh Renee - how smart you are to put Shiva in the commercial. What a marketing tool! Your furniture store will stick out so much better than any of your competition. Hope we all get to see it! : )
RIP my sweet baby....
Rudy - 15 year old dalmation/lab mix
Old 05-24-2005, 04:45 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

your right about a dog making more of an imprint on the viewer..i can list commercials in my head that have had dogs in them going back years...one of my favorites was that bloodhound fuel commerical that had the macaws singing on the sign. Can't rememer what they sold exactly, but i remember the dog. I wish i had some of them on tape..the squirrel ones just crack me up.

Go Petie Go Go Who Go!

love comes in many directions with mary

Side by side on the sofa sat three annoyed dogs and one smug cat
and then in came a little white kitten,
Old 05-24-2005, 04:45 PM
Felurian

I was joking and told Charley that with one more dog - for a fourth - we could sit them around a table and do the poker playing dogs for a commercial, lol!

I'm hoping that the next time we shoot we'll use two of the dogs, then another shoot with Bimmer. I'd like to keep people looking to see what's coming next.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

Rumi

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 05-24-2005, 04:47 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

i love the poker thing.it would be worth trying to pull off, but u know me and Macvic...we love to stage a scene....that would make me want to come to your store!

Go Petie Go Go Who Go!

love comes in many directions with mary

Side by side on the sofa sat three annoyed dogs and one smug cat
and then in came a little white kitten,
Old 05-24-2005, 04:48 PM
Love my pets

Shiva the Diva !!!!!!!!!!!!!

She's a beauty!!!!
Old 05-24-2005, 04:58 PM
Top Dog

Oh I wish we could see it, I bet it is great!
Old 05-24-2005, 10:28 PM
Felurian

The funny part was I'd get Shiva to stand where we wanted her to and stay there just perfectly - and Charley would flub his lines

Charley really has no idea of what I can actually get these dogs to do. When he's around he gets excited and they get confused and are desperate to try to figure out what he wants from them, then he yells to get their attention, then speaks softly to them and they finally get a chance to figure it out. If he'd just stop getting so excited and hyper they'd do what I want them to do pretty reliably.

Rumi

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 05-25-2005, 04:22 AM

I shall be president of Shiva's fan club...you KNOW she is gonna have fans!! That was such a great idea. I, too, notice commercials that have animals (dogs in particular) in them. Shiva will become famous...maybe I should get her 'pawprint' now. I wish I could see it. Good thing we have Bimmer to keep her 'grounded'. LOL
Old 05-25-2005, 09:35 AM
Love my pets

Oh Debi, a pawprint! What a great idea! If you get #1, I get #2. We should make it a limited edition!!!!!!!!!!!!!!