Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Rainbow Bridge - Dog Memorials

Old 06-05-2007, 07:04 AM
Chihuahua Mum

Thankyou all so much. I appreciate your kind words more than you'll know. I dropped Jesse into the vets today. They're organising the cremation and said he should be back with me in about a week.
I feel so much better knowing other people enjoyed him and will miss him, and also because I know he'll be back with me soon. I just wish it was to snuggle up on the couch with me. But you're right, he'll always be alive in my heart and his memories will live on...brighter then most, as he was loved by so many.

Cass.
Old 06-05-2007, 07:35 AM
Love my pets

Jesse will be in your heart and memories forever. He was loved by you and gave as much love back to you. Remember all the good times you had with him. Jesse is now with all of our loved ones.
Old 06-05-2007, 04:55 PM
*Biter*

Being very outspoken about my love for giant breeds, I must admit, Jesse's picture in your signature always caught my eye. What a cute little guy he was, and I know his loss has left a huge hole in your heart. You have my deepest sympathies during this difficult time. May time grant you the peace you so need, and Jesse's memories grant you some comfort to get through this.

Ditto - 2 year old APBT and Corvus - 7 year old supermutt
Old 06-05-2007, 05:46 PM
Twin 2.0

I'm sorry to hear this! He was always a cute little guy to look at and he will be very missed.
Old 06-05-2007, 06:04 PM
Kaleidoscopic Eye

I'm so sorry for your loss, Cass. I loved seeing his pictures and hearing about him as well. He was a wonderful little guy and he lived a long life with you filled with care and love. 17 years is a long, full life. I'm so happy he got to spend those 12 years with you.
RIP sweet Jesse James.
Old 06-05-2007, 06:51 PM
Rescue Ranger

You are in my thoughts and prayers and I share in your pain...from his photos, he looks like he had a beautiful spirit and I'm sure that he valued each and every day that he had with you...I hope that you can find comfort in the wonderful, long life that you had together and I hope you smile when you think of him restored to his youthful self and playing with all of his friends...I know that he is in good company and I know that he will never be far from you. Bless you for giving him 12 wonderful years and showing him what love is all about. The fact that his passing leaves you sad is only proof of the great love that you had for each other. I know how much he will be missed.

I've been frosted!
Old 06-05-2007, 06:53 PM

I'm so sorry to hear that your dear, sweet little man passed. I've often sat and stared at his picture when sifting through posts, what a darling little mug he had. He was so handsome..just darling.
17 years.... now THAT'S a testament to your love and good care and I'm glad that he was home with you and cozy in his little bed until it was time to say goodbye.
RIP wee one, you were one very loved Chi.
(((((((hugs))))))) Cas..

I LOVE my new siggy Baxter'smybaby, THANK YOU SO MUCH....you're the BEST!!!!!!!

http://www.diamondintheruffcalgary.com/
Old 06-05-2007, 08:04 PM
Chihuahua Mum

Thanks again everyone. (((Hugs))) to you all. I made a special video tribute to him. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73CZLjydoYE If anyone wants to look. Makes me cry though...but mostly it makes me happy because it shows some of my favourite memories of him.

Cass.
Old 06-05-2007, 08:35 PM
Kaleidoscopic Eye

((((hugs))))
I loved the vid, Cass. What a sweet tribute to a special little guy. It made me tear up but also smile at his sweet face and radiating personality.
Old 06-09-2007, 09:22 AM
Top Dog

I'm so very sorry for your loss. The video was beautiful, Jesse James had a long happy life with you and the pictures prove it. RIP sweet boy. (((HUGS))