What is Bella?

katt223

Mom of Two
We've been told Lab/GermanShep/AustralianShep/BordieCol/Beagle/Bernese by those who have seen her and know dogs...
Waht do you think? She's about 60 pounds.

showpug

I see Aussie, but mayber some Greater Swiss Mountain dog as well...? GSMD's have a short smooth coat.

StillandSilent

Your Bella could be a twin to my former foster Roadie. Roadie's mom was a boxer and his dad was extremely questionable. I swear if Bella was a male I would be wondering if you had my boy!

RD

Are you dead yet?
I see more Smooth Collie than Border Collie, considering the size. Swissies tend to be pretty rare but she does remind me of one...

Sush

Lab...no, GSD...no, Aussie...possibly, border collie...quite possibly, beagle...no, bernese...no but she does have that coloring. GSM is definately a possibility. She probably has three or more breeds in her. I'm leaning toward the aussie/border/GSM.

Lizmo

Water Junkie
I see more of Smooth Collie mixed with Aussie too. She's really to big to be a BC.

noludoru

Bored Now.
Kat, she reminds me of a BC--definitely. The only thing I see Swissy is her coloring, but I'm not terribly failiar with the breed.

Can you pose her for some stacked (standing) pictures? And a couple of larger head-shots? That would help exponentially. :)

ktutorials

yeah my friend had one like this cuty... he said its a Cross breed of Australian Shepherd..

But anyway eager to know the real one... :)

katt223

Mom of Two
I can post more pics later today, I'm at work right now and the only pics I have on my pc here are the ones I've posted already. Also, I have tons on my camera still but I've miss placed my USB cable... grrrrrr. gotta get a new one this weekend!

drmom777

Bloody but Unbowed
I would call that a variety called "darn good looking dog." She is quite lovely, and looks like she knows it!

Romy

Taxiderpy
I don't see any smooth collie whatsoever, in her build or her head. She looks mostly like a border collie or aussie, something along those lines.

Beautiful dog!

Members online

No members online now.