Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos

Old 05-23-2005, 01:20 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

it only took once for each kitten to land in the paint palette to learn STAY AWAY! I had to put up folding chairs around me like a baracade when Victor came and now he pretty much understands that i will have a holy cow if he bumbs my hand..(his tail is a pretty shade of green today tho) so we are still working on it. I have never had the chance to experiece oil paint..i adore the smell of turpintine..probably wishful thinking. with acrylic i have what i call an "undercoat" which looks positively awful and i always get discouraged at this stage.basically it is the darks.then i work in my lights..then i try to make it all blend. I work it up in thin thin layers. Drys fast but takes a long time.

Go Petie Go Go Who Go!

love comes in many directions with mary

Side by side on the sofa sat three annoyed dogs and one smug cat
and then in came a little white kitten,
Old 05-23-2005, 01:30 PM
Russian Wolfhound

Yeah I know what you mean. Even managed to have my kitties wreck a paint by numbers I was using to experiment with oil painting lol.

PS, good luck with the green tail cleaning...lol
If the personification of the perpetuation of the rising climate towards economic diversity is simply a reflected falacy of our subconcious inability to comprehend the meaning of life, what are we doing here?
Old 05-23-2005, 01:42 PM
Russian Wolfhound

Sorry guys, apparently my Camera doesn't want me to show you guys. Foudn the camera, took a great picture with more light hopefully, and poof... My USB cable doesn't work. This is turning into a comedy..
If the personification of the perpetuation of the rising climate towards economic diversity is simply a reflected falacy of our subconcious inability to comprehend the meaning of life, what are we doing here?