Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 05-21-2005, 05:00 PM
user not active

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanna
Oh please, stop taunting bigdog. Yours is the best. yours is the meanest. We all bow down to the uber protective instincts of your dog. No need to pick on a kid and his puppy.
And you need mental help.

I dont see anything wrong with asking how old Rocky is. Is there?

I also didnt say anything about my dog being best of the best.

Maybe I cant read/write good enough for you? Please point out where in this thread have I meantioned things you describe? I actually take offense at some things you say. I have never said my dog is the meanest, and he is certainly not mean.

And what does "uber" mean?
Old 05-21-2005, 05:06 PM
Big German Shepherd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanna
Oh please, stop taunting bigdog. Yours is the best. yours is the meanest. We all bow down to the uber protective instincts of your dog. No need to pick on a kid and his puppy.
I'm taunting?

We all bow down to the uber protective instincts of you dog? Uh-huh. Right, I'm taunting. Nice try, though.

I'm not picking on anyone... but seems like you are.

Anyway, rocky is almost 17 weeks.

uber means super.
Old 05-21-2005, 05:09 PM
user not active

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDog2191

Anyway, rocky is almost 17 weeks.

Thanks.

Thats about the age when my guy was starting to get protective
Old 05-21-2005, 05:30 PM
Felurian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDog2191
I'm taunting?
I don't think that was meant for your, DoggyDaddy. The point was to stop taunting you, not for you to stop taunting. You weren't taunting anyone.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 05-21-2005, 05:56 PM

Big...LOL, like Renee said..it wasn't YOU! guess oriondw didn't realize we were obviously reading the responses wrong...I know I was. thought maybe someone got up on the wrong side of the bed today....but oriondw corrects me. Good.
Old 05-21-2005, 06:32 PM
Disappointed :(

Bonnie can see a long long way and I often get warned if there are other hikers or fishermen when we hike around our local moutainside lake - even if they are "miles" away or I can't even immediately see them!

Inside property and cars Bonnie is a great watcher/guardian, and warns of anything out of the ordinary.

She made me laugh just yesterday, outside my Dad's house some workmen had left a generator on a trailer outside in the road for something... it hadn't been there the previous night when she'd last seen that place... and when I opened the door to take her for a walk WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF "that shouldn't be there!!!" luckily she'll cease on the command "thank you" - passers by must have thought she was crazy!

Another recent funny was during a long night drive on deserted roads - at a red stop sign a motorcycle drew up alongside "her" window in the car, first vehicle we'd seen for ages and probably the closest she's ever been to a motorcycle. She was not happy at the rude interruption on our quiet night journey - seeing a big biker with a full face helmet inches from the window on a noisy "metal horse" - and let rip until told "thank you"!! well at least the biker thought it was funny! and of course the light took ages to change!
Old 05-21-2005, 06:41 PM
Top Dog

i have a question for elinhunter. is huter the brown dog in ur pic, what type of dog is he?
Old 05-21-2005, 08:40 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonster
Another recent funny was during a long night drive on deserted roads - at a red stop sign a motorcycle drew up alongside "her" window in the car, first vehicle we'd seen for ages and probably the closest she's ever been to a motorcycle. She was not happy at the rude interruption on our quiet night journey - seeing a big biker with a full face helmet inches from the window on a noisy "metal horse" - and let rip until told "thank you"!! well at least the biker thought it was funny! and of course the light took ages to change!
LOL I can just picture that. Sounds like something Rose would do.... I'm glad the Biker dude didn't find it offensive! lol
Old 05-21-2005, 08:55 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

Know who's gaurd dog is the best..it is one that can stay beside a baby and growl so quietly...so very quietly to just alert u to the stranger and strange dog walking down the street..knows enough...has enough sense to not even wake the baby..but is on watch. Now u got a dog better then that u let me know..she also barreled a dog half her age and just as big that was he11 bent on destroying Victor tied to the porch..this dog barreled into that lab and pushed her clean out of the yard and back into the street while i got there to call her off..she always always calls off..drop it like a hot potato...that cannot be taught..that is my dog.. that is all love, honor, sense of duty..that is pack behavior.. i didn't need to have someone scary walk down the street..pleeeeez give a dog some credit. Mother Mary RULES!!!!!! So did Bronki. Having a dog that doesn't attack is 10 times more important then having one that does..If i needed him to, i wouldn't have even had to ask, but he could hand;e a thousand people a weekend at city market and even with their untrained, uncooth, ill mannered dogs attached. Victor is now learning from Mary.

Go Petie Go Go Who Go!

love comes in many directions with mary

Side by side on the sofa sat three annoyed dogs and one smug cat
and then in came a little white kitten,
Old 05-21-2005, 09:07 PM
no touchy

Tippy stands in the backyard right before going to bed to check out everything and make sure everything is OK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oriondw
There is a big difference between a Guard dog and Watch dog.
.....And your point is?......
What are these tears upon your face?
Soon you will see, all of your fears will pass away.
And you'll be here, in my arms.
Just sleeping.