Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > The Dog Breeds

Old 07-09-2005, 01:58 PM
Top Dog

o yea so i think you would be in elementary which is bellow highschool, in canada we say university or college
o wait! but you seem to old to be in elementary school is for ages 4-14. i am 16, highschool is for ages 15-18 and university is after that in canada
Old 07-09-2005, 02:12 PM
Puppy Dog

Then it's not elementary school. I'm 21. Danish and Americans must be using a totally different school pattern.

We have a normal school we call folkeskole. thats for about 8-17 year old's, and after that, you can go to an education, or you can go to a school for two years on a higher level than folkeskole. Thats the school I'm doing in now. I know I'm late at it, but I was trying so many other options in the meantime. Then after that, you qualify for university.
Old 07-09-2005, 02:16 PM
Top Dog

wow! you type english good, did u study it?
Old 07-09-2005, 02:21 PM
Puppy Dog

Thanks. You learn English in folkeskole. But everybody mostly learn english from TV . It's natural her to be able to speak a little English at an early age I think. I'm not sure though. I had a good sister for that job

Heh. But I see I'm still doing some misspellings.
Old 07-09-2005, 02:35 PM
Top Dog

hah yea...so u want a wolf/ something else?
Old 07-09-2005, 02:47 PM
Puppy Dog

I want a wolfdog. If I can't have that, then I don't know what to choose. I want something that looks like a wolf. And I love howling! But I can't find any northern breed that has the character that I want. The only wolf-like dogs I know has those traits, are wolfdogs. I really like a Siberian Husky, but I want a dog that wont run away when not having a leash with us. That eliminates the Husky choice. And I want a dog that makes me feel that he and I has a special relationship. Thats why I like the "shy" character of a wolfdog. So Retrievers and alike is out of the question. So is Husky and Malamute. Then what choice do I have?
Old 07-09-2005, 02:54 PM
Top Dog

o get a siberian husky they are beautiful will protect and love ya! or a malamute
heres a malamute- kysilke.homestead.com/ files/malamute.jpg www.3drose.com/images/ upload/FP466.jpg
www.gotpetsonline.com/ pictures-gallery/dog-pi...

heres a husky- animals.timduru.org/ dirlist/husky/SiberianHus...
www.galleryone.com/ images/kennedy/kennedy_-_s...
www.pet.gen.tr/2002/ dogs_pics/dogs_68.jpg
Old 07-09-2005, 02:56 PM
Top Dog

also though wolfdogs can be aggresive and more independant minded what about a malamute, if my ppics dont work go to google then images then malamute, i dont know if you have them in denmark so...
Old 07-09-2005, 03:02 PM
Puppy Dog

I remember when I helped in an animal home for a day, and there was a Siberian Husky. I fell in love with it instantly. But I have both heard that they wont be good to watch over you and protect you (I don't really need that anyway), and that they will run away from you when not walking with leash. And staying with me even without a leash is something that I find a must.
Old 07-09-2005, 03:04 PM
Top Dog

malamute?