Introducing Gracie

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Gracie is soooo Cute!!! She looks like a little teddy bear! I bet her fur is super soft!

Her nose is dirty, I hadnt noticed that when I took the pictures. Makes her look like she has freckles.

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! She is adorable!! She's is just like a teddy!! Princess is beautiful too!! Must not forget Princess!!! ;) :D

bogolove

What a cute little ball of fur she is, becca! I love her, she is so adorable! She looks like she is a lot of fun!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
i look at the coats of your pups and think HOW DOES SHE MANAGE? I don't know what i would do with all that hair..Victor must look positively naked to you!!They are so well groomed..Congrates on your Gracie.she has wonderful expression.she is a doll baby!

We'll see how well I manage with the grooming. Princess doesnt require alot. Her grooming is mostly her hindend and tail. She's alittle thick on the neck but it doesnt tangle like her rear does. Poor Princess never looks like a chow until she's had a bath, then you can sure see it. Next day after playing its all fallen down.
Gracie will be my challenge.

Members online

No members online now.