Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 09-20-2008, 02:23 AM
Dafuq?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jess2416 View Post
Don't forget the definition of insanity: Doing the same thing repeatedly and expecting a different response.

Now entering the land of hypnotic signatures...
Old 09-20-2008, 07:59 AM
Felurian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahamutt99 View Post
Don't forget the definition of insanity: Doing the same thing repeatedly and expecting a different response.
Don't forget the definition of insanity: Doing the same thing repeatedly and expecting a different response

That one bears repeating here, lol!

And so does this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fk9JGYK7H-A

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 09-20-2008, 10:52 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kela View Post
Heh, not even remotely close. I've already DONE the research. What qualifies as acceptable research to you to prove that X isn't a dog breed? Calling all the kennel clubs? Going to the library and finding exactly zero pieces of literature on the subject? Tell me.

You know that I'm right about these things but you just want to dodge the truth with a diversionary tactic. Sorry, it won't work.
And I'm the ****ing easter bunny.
Old 09-20-2008, 11:00 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alek View Post
When I was 21 or so, I didn't have an opinion formed about BSL. Now that I've learned all the facts and many years later, I'm a supporter. There is more than one opinion in the world on the subject.

I'm a huge dog lover and fight to make sure they are well treated. I educate people about their food selection, dog care, grooming, etc when they need assistance and foster animals in need when I can.

I want restrictions placed on DA breeds. Period.
And I want restrictions placed on stupid people. Seriously, I don't want people like you dumbing my children down.
Old 09-20-2008, 11:12 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSDlover_4ever View Post
I still dont understand how DOG fighting has anything to do with BSL. They were bred to fight DOGS not humans, D.O.G (you know the creatures that stand of four legs, vary in size and have been alongside man for thousands of years), is it that hard to understand ...
Ahhh.....because it's about money. BSL has nothing to with empathy towards animals or even getting at those who are causing it. It's about money and politics. It's about raking in donations so one can have power and prestige and live in a multi-million dollar home. It's about getting re-elected. Nothing more.
Old 09-20-2008, 11:44 AM
Squishy22

In my town, and I'd say probably ALL towns in the US have vicious dog laws. Laws that have restrictions on dogs who have previously proven that they are dangerous. For example, a dog who bites or snaps at someone and is reported to animal control. That dog is labeled vicious for its actions. So it makes absolutely no sense to label MY pit bull or ANYONES pit bull vicious for simply being alive.

Do you know how many pit bulls live in the united states? A LOT. And I can tell you right now that most of them haven't done a **** thing wrong. Its those few bad apples and the pitties who are owned by irresponsible people who get all the attention. There are people out there who get this breed for protection and train them to be aggressive toward people. I've seen it in my own neighborhood.
Old 09-20-2008, 01:18 PM
Felurian

Well, since the BSL nuts don't understand logic or rational thinking, or even the most rudimentary concepts of cause and effect (in other words, they aren't as smart as my Fila, lol), I am going to start using tactics they can understand.

If you hate the American Pit Bull Terrier breed, you are un-American and love terrorists

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 09-20-2008, 02:38 PM
Top Dog

Oh geez.....wait until Baha sees this!

You may be a schoolteacher, but that doesn't mean anything. Many school teachers are pedophiles who molest and rape their students. Would my children benefit from being around them too? Many schoolteachers do drugs and have been arrested for possession and dealing. Would my children benefit from them to?

I'm sorry, but someone spewing hatred and lies based on ignorance and closed-minded beliefs is NOT who will be teaching my children. Well, people like you will be teaching my children why they must educate themselves, learn to listen to others, learn to debate others, and learn to stand firm in their own beliefs and to exercise their given rights so they don't end up like you.
Old 09-20-2008, 02:40 PM
Top Dog

If a CGC is the holy grail of dog ownerhsip, then why did I euthanize a Dachshund that bit it's 5th person (the last being a 5-year-old boy to whom she gave over 80 stitches in his head, face, and neck)....because that dog had it's CGC. I guess I should've let him live and just demand that my "pit bull" owning clients euthanize their dogs instead.

Last edited by Buddy'sParents; 09-20-2008 at 03:14 PM.
Old 09-20-2008, 02:40 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
One bad chihuahua doesn't make all chihuahuas bad.
Ahhh.......but one bad "pit bull" makes all "pit bulls" bad. Your logic is royally screwed.