Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 09-09-2008, 11:22 PM
Oh, it's *you*

think she's talked herself into a circle folks...should we try for a figure 8?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ryngwraythbeagles/
Old 09-09-2008, 11:22 PM
Twin 2.0

They appear on Dogbreedinfo.com.
Old 09-09-2008, 11:23 PM
Kela

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoundedByHounds View Post
You really are making yourself look like a very negative, unfriendly person, on this thread and I am not calling you such because I doubt that is what you are...but it is what you are choosing to show to us as a whole. I'd love for you to show us something of your true self...which must be kinder and more compassionate...because well, you have dogs!
I only posted on this thread because Renee was trying to call me a coward if I didn't. I PMed her requesting to unsticky the thread as the list contained so many errors and lacked any credible sources. I don't care what the issue is, nobody should be using made up stories to convince people to believe X or Y. But apparently she (and others) do believe that lying to convince others to support their cause is the right thing to do.
Old 09-09-2008, 11:24 PM
Felurian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kela View Post
Heh, not even remotely close. I've already DONE the research. What qualifies as acceptable research to you to prove that X isn't a dog breed? Calling all the kennel clubs? Going to the library and finding exactly zero pieces of literature on the subject? Tell me.

You know that I'm right about these things but you just want to dodge the truth with a diversionary tactic. Sorry, it won't work.
The TRUTH is that BSL does not work, and the TRUTH is that AR groups have admitted that their long term agenda is to eliminate domestic animals - pets, and pretending that isn't the case is either delusional or disengenuous.

Sorry, that won't work. Not here.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Oh, it's *you*

you can request...and there is no reason they need to do as you request...correct? Is there some reason you cannot now...move on now that your request has been denied?

Twin 2.0

Here's a question for you. There's an avalanche in process on a mountain behind you. Very soon it will come and sweep you away. Do you avoid getting creamed to death by a giant snow-cone just because you found some typo in the theory of gravity and the physics of avalanches?
Old 09-09-2008, 11:25 PM
Kela

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
They appear on Dogbreedinfo.com.
Quote:
Find me a picture of a Kotezbue Husky, an Arikara Dog, or an American Husky for that matter.
Link me because none of them appear on the alphabetized lists.
Old 09-09-2008, 11:25 PM
Oh, it's *you*

Renee...my guess is that this user is a bit put out that their request was denied. They feel a person of great importance...that being themselves...was denied something they felt should occur.

The tactic now appears to be...taking spasmodic dumps on this thread until it gets locked or completely full of their nonsense and our replies to said nonsense.

Would that be what you see?

Old 09-09-2008, 11:26 PM
Felurian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kela View Post
I only posted on this thread because Renee was trying to call me a coward if I didn't. I PMed her requesting to unsticky the thread as the list contained so many errors and lacked any credible sources. I don't care what the issue is, nobody should be using made up stories to convince people to believe X or Y. But apparently she (and others) do believe that lying to convince others to support their cause is the right thing to do.
Do I really have to quote the PM again before you learn to stop insinuating?

WE know each other here, and WE know what we stand for, individually and collectively, and you are proving conclusively that you have little regard for the truth, no matter how much you protest otherwise.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 09-09-2008, 11:26 PM
Kela

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
Here's a question for you. There's an avalanche in process on a mountain behind you. Very soon it will come and sweep you away. Do you avoid getting creamed to death by a giant snow-cone just because you found some typo in the theory of gravity and the physics of avalanches?
If there was no evidence that avalanches had ever existed and the word avalanche didn't appear anywhere but in fairy tales and myths, then yes, I'd sure as heck stand right there.