Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog and Pet Fun > Cat and Pet Forum

Old 05-19-2007, 06:48 PM
Island dweller

hee hee hee That actually looks a lot like him. Except instead of a rose he'd have a sock or something else that he'd be tossing about
Old 05-20-2007, 02:06 AM
<< My baby girl, Pinkie

One of my cats used to drink his water with his toes - he'd dip his foot in, then bring it to his mouth to lick it off, over & over & over - oblivious to the fact that we were in hysterics laughing at him. He also liked to play in the toilet for the first few years I had him. When he was little, we had to be really careful to not leave the lid up, but you know how that goes.... Even after he fell in one day, it didn't stop him. I heard the thrashing in the water and figured out what happened, but before I could get to the bathroom he came racing out, drenched. LOL

I have a really heavy, ceramic, flat bottomed water dish I use so they've never been able to tip that one over - and two of mine are very large, too.

Incidentally, this was a stray kitten I found and "refused to keep" for the first month I had him. That was 10 years ago.

I love my critters to death, thank God for them everyday, and can't live without at least one. I need them as much as they need me, and have found they're much better than husbands!!
Old 05-20-2007, 07:13 AM
Harumph™©®

I had one that would turn out the faucet. Made for interesting water bills. Check this guy out though..
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...oid=1225991972