Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 05-19-2005, 12:57 AM
Active Pup

Red face

http://www.petfinder.com/fotos/OR91/...66145-1-pn.jpg
here's one, i am waiting for the e-mail on more info
Old 05-19-2005, 01:17 AM
Island dweller

Awww He's adorable. Is he still a pup? He looks like he's going to be a big boy. Super sweet though.
Old 05-19-2005, 01:31 AM
Active Pup

i don't know, i e-mailed for more info, he is listed under baby for age group though, it says he is terrier mix.
Old 05-19-2005, 02:16 AM
Island dweller

oh well maybe he won't get that big. he's sure sweet.
Old 05-19-2005, 05:27 AM
Don't encourage me..

Oh that is sooo unbelieveabley sad!! I'm so sorry to hear about that poor pup!! I hope you reported them!!!
I agree with Saje, rescuing is a great way to go!! Gus is a rescue and he is the best dog in the world!! (Well I think so anyway!)

The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on. - Robert Bloch

Old 05-19-2005, 08:13 AM
Love my pets

Sorry to hear about your experience with the breeder. The internet opens the world to us, but not all of it is good. I hope you find that special puppy you're looking for. Petfinder is a great place as well as your local shelter. Keep us updated.
Old 05-27-2005, 05:22 PM
woof!

Oh! that's horroible.
I'm sorry to herd that

Why don you call the ASPCA for your case?

I hope your new pupie will be ok
Old 05-27-2005, 05:41 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvchylde
i don't know, i e-mailed for more info, he is listed under baby for age group though, it says he is terrier mix.
I hope you are still getting on this site as I see you haven't posted here for awhile. Why are you going back on the internet to find a pet when you've already experienced something so awful in not knowing what you're getting? There are hundreds of rescue groups that have already evaluated the dogs they're wanting to place in forever homes and the rule almost always is, if it doesn't work out, the dog goes back to the rescue group. They usually let you take the dog for a "trial run" first, too. The myth about getting a puppy so it grows up with your other dog is just that... a myth. The puppy could have tendencies that don't appear until they are an adult. Or you other dog may like it as a puppy, but not as an adult. Why not start out with an adult? Or at least, an older puppy (like 9-12 mos. old).
Old 05-28-2005, 03:44 PM
Active Pup

hi,sorry for your bad experiance,but my question is why would you part with your money when you didnt actually see this dog? its ALWAYS best to view pups at home with both or at least one parent.im concerned that the health of this pup was so bad,i understand you couldnt afford the costs but their are no kill shelters around and perhaps this would have spared this pup the misreable life it had and now might still have? please dont take this the wrong way but personally the money for the purchase of this pup wouldnt have mattered but the quality of life is what surely should have mattered instead of sending it back to what caused its illness in the first place????