Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog and Pet Fun > Dog Sites and Pet Sites

Old 07-02-2004, 06:20 AM
Active Pup

Question searching mikky

Hello everyone!
I am a pet lover and in search of some cool sites for my pet. I like this site too but more sites will be more fun..If any one of you guys knows about some really good webiste please inform me. I have cute doggi named Cupid, and i want to show his impressive pictures to all the other pet lovers. If there is any website that supports this feature do let me know.
mike
Old 07-02-2004, 07:37 AM
Felurian

Have you checked out Dogster? www.dogster.com

It doesn't have the interaction of Chazhound, which, along with the great bunch of people posting here, is what makes this place so addictive, but it essentially gives you a webpage for your dog with some limited, but fun interaction with other Dogster members.

There are probably some breed or type specific websites out there, too. I belong to a Molosser dog site and a couple of Fila sites, but I really don't spend nearly the time there as I do here. I just haven't seen any sites that have the feeling of a community that Chazhound does.
Old 07-02-2004, 08:16 AM
Show Dog

ummm try 2cutepups.com that ones pretty cool.
Old 07-05-2004, 10:56 AM
Alpha Dog

You can try http://www.FunnyPostcard.com/ for a fun site. Of course I am biased

There are many great dog sites online. You might check out the Dog Directory and search for what you might be interested in. http://www.chazhound.com/dog/

Chazhound
Old 07-06-2004, 03:12 AM
Active Pup

Lightbulb RE: searching mikky

Dear petlover,
I know about a website that can provide you more than you want.
I am a registered member of "" www.petmoments.com"". It is one of the greatest pet sites I have ever visited. I was amazed to see that once you register yourself as a member (remember the registration is completely free! ) you get a free account. You can visit the forums and believe me, its really fun visiting those forums....i love to read all those messages and advices, got really nice tips for my little fury cat. The site also provides free albums to each member. you can upload the pictures of your pets and keep them in different albums. I have kept my cat's pics in two albums and one album has got the pictures of my very own lovebirds pair. Anyway i thought you and the other fellows visiting this site may be interested in this site, its a cool one...........i guarantee
Best Regards
mark