Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 05-17-2005, 05:46 PM
Playful Husky Pup

Default Pakak the Puller

A little while ago i decided to go out and start working on my garden (I plant flowers). I wasent mainly weeding it and just cleaning it up and getting all the rocks out. Well Pakak was all in my business resting his head on my shoulder and watching me working (lol cute boy) occassionally talking. Well I use a old wagon to haul things about when im gardening and i had filled this one up with weeds and rocks and such and planed on dumping it up by the Pond (a good hard walk away with a wagon). I looked at Pakak he has been really exceling and his pulling he doesent run with either team yet I am working him single. So I decided why not. So i went and got his Harness (btw he had his own harness now that says his name ) he got all excited jumping up at me knowing he was going to work. I brought his leash too just in case it got too tough on him. This wagon was heavy i mean really heavy . Anyways i hooked him all up and said the command to get him to start walking and he started trotting with this dang Heavy wagon behind him! Wagging his tail the whole way.

I usually have my Chins help me pull REALLY heavy things their more built for it then Sibes not that Sibes airn't strong but Chins are stronger. Well I think Pakak might have them both beat (shhhhh don't tell Noah lol). He wasent even winded and it was surprising he did get a nice cool drink from the pond though . My baby boy is really growing up! He is going to make a good wheel dog one day and even a good single dog team he's strong and fairly fast. Im proud of my boy!

Pets name: Chaos

Pets name: Blue Moon

Pets name: Cajun

Pets name: Smoothie
Old 05-17-2005, 05:51 PM
Island dweller

Wow. Impressive! Go Pakak! I can't wait to hear about him in the races! That'll be a story.
Old 05-17-2005, 06:38 PM
Playful Husky Pup

Oh yes Im also thinking about possibly getting him into Weight Pulling just because he is so strong already. We'll see

Old 05-17-2005, 07:39 PM
Felurian

Good job, Pakak!

You know, Pits, I've heard it said that a Malamute can pull nearly a ton! I don't know how true that is - it seems kind of excessive.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 05-17-2005, 08:30 PM
Playful Husky Pup

This is a pretty neat site
http://tibjak.rightondesigns.com/weight.html
I mean he is going to be a sled dog no questions but it would be neat to have him do weight pulling as well . I have known fellow mushers who compete with their dogs in weight pulls.

Old 05-17-2005, 08:48 PM
Top Dog

A-w-w-w...that's a neat story how he helped you weed. LOL. And that what you're going to do sounds right up his alley.
Old 05-17-2005, 10:26 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

my mulch is on the way..do you think he would come help? it comes from power and light company so u get the whole truck at once...don't think Victor would be much good do you? do i get to see garden pics????????????????? i love flower pics!

Go Petie Go Go Who Go!

love comes in many directions with mary

Side by side on the sofa sat three annoyed dogs and one smug cat
and then in came a little white kitten,
Old 05-17-2005, 10:51 PM
Active Pup

i would love to get into sledding with sibes in the future...

pakak sounds like such a sweet heart

Watch out where thoughs huskies go, and dont you eat that yellow snow
Old 05-18-2005, 05:53 AM

Go Pakak!!! Too bad we don't all live closer...we could hire Pakak for a day! I sure could use some help hauling my wagon around. I've often said...tooo bad I couldn't harness Addie. That gal has so much energy and strength for her size........but I'd end up somewhere in the woods! LOL
Old 05-18-2005, 06:03 AM
Don't encourage me..

Yay Pakak!!! He's going to be a superstar I just know it!! Teach him to dance and he may even give Gus a run for his money! Lol!

I can't wait for his racing debut!! That will be a story and a half!!!

The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on. - Robert Bloch