Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 05-17-2005, 10:07 AM
Top Dog

Default White vs. Brown: I know a dog who...

How shall I start this? Ok, this isn't for me, necessarily, but I have a "friend" who has a dog. It is no one that you know.

Anyway, this "dog" was with his "friend dog" last night playing in the back yard after the "friend dog" got back from her agility class. Apparently the owner of the "friend dog" uses cheese as a treat during agility class. To shorten this we will call "dog" White and "friend dog" Brown.

Well, Brown went to take a poop, and White was sniffing her bottom as she was doing it, and the owners happened to be outside as this was happening. Then White started licking it as it came out, then the owner of White was screaming hysterically to stop it and Brown ran to the other side of the yard and White managed to gobble it all up before White's owner could do anything. White's owner was completely disgusted and White has lost all plate licking privileges that he ever had.

Brown's owner said the only thing different that Brown had been eating was the cheese, and she only has it on Monday night during agility.

Why would White eat Brown's poop? White's owner has seen White steal kitty poop from the litter box when he gets a chance, which he rarely gets, but when he does, he takes it. We have talked about this, and White's owner can deal with it because she keeps the kitty room closed off from him, but the eating of his own friend's poop really was gross.
Old 05-17-2005, 10:09 AM
Top Dog

Oh yeah and White's owner's husband looked ot the window because he heard the screaming and now that he knows what happened, I don't think he will ever respect his wife again if she kisses White on the nose. Poor White, what has he done to himself?
Old 05-17-2005, 10:11 AM
Felurian

Print this out and let her read it: http://www.greatdanelady.com/articles/stool_eating.htm

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 05-17-2005, 10:37 AM
Top Dog

Thank you Renee. It has been the only time I have ever seen him do it, er, I mean "she" has seen him do it. Ick!
Old 05-17-2005, 11:29 AM
Felurian

I thought I was going to gag the first time I saw the grrrrls lap up calf poo! They like the stuff from the new calves that aren't eating grass yet . . . urrck!

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

Rumi

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 05-17-2005, 11:36 AM
Happy Meal. Yum.

Ewww!! Thats so disquisting! I have seen a dog get into cat poo, but never my dog and NEVER from another dog! I can't imagine the dogs breath after that!
Old 05-17-2005, 11:40 AM
Top Dog

My female pugs thinks it is the most delicious treat on earth. In fact, when my male is getting ready to go, she stops and her ears perk and she is at full attention!! It's so gross. If we don't stand out there with her at ALL TIMES, she will clean the yard spotless for us. I have tried everything. We just accept it, and prevent it.
Old 05-17-2005, 11:52 AM
Felurian

Mine just stick to calf poo . . .

Rumi

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 05-17-2005, 12:16 PM
Top Dog

Oh my, you guys are cracking me up! I was just picturing those big girls diving into some calf poo, and then I go the picture of a cute little pug standing at attention to another pug pooping. Oh my, gross, but absolutely a hilarious picture! LOL!
Old 05-17-2005, 12:21 PM
Felurian

Oh, mine are just ever so delicate . . . pulling their lips waaaaay back and lapping at that soupy calf poo pudding - if they had pinkies they'd be sticking out with refinement . . . They'll fight over the nasty stuff. Then they're NOT delicate

Rumi

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian