I hope this isn't overkill

Want to hear something that makes the sticker shock of Innova not so bad?

Hannah's prescription food is $38.72 per 20 lb bag. Hannah eats 8-9 cups a day on this food...which mean I roughly get 9 or 10 days out of a 20 lb bag.

So right now, the little ogre is costing me $120.00 a month in food alone. That's just the dry too. We don't spring for the canned food much right now.

I'm going to have to take up a second job just to feed her!!

Speaking of which, I have two bags of Innova EVO RM that are just hanging around here because she can't eat it anymore. That was money well spent. :rolleyes:

I bought a bag of Canidae which I didn't open and the store said they would take it back. If they didn't a few co-workers have switched to it (applause applause by me, one was feeding Beneful) I was just going to give it to them.
Did you open the bags already?
That is sticker shock. I'm sorry you have to pay that much.

One bag is partially used, the other is unopened...but I bought them online, so I can't return the unopened bag. I even tried to donate it to someone in my rescue org, but so far no one has taken it. Oh well, maybe when I add on to the family, the new addition will eat it.

Dekka

Just try me..
I just bought a big bag of Evo RM and it came to $83 with the taxes. But that lasts about a month with 5 dogs. Its cheaper cause they eat less and look great.

One bag is partially used, the other is unopened...but I bought them online, so I can't return the unopened bag. I even tried to donate it to someone in my rescue org, but so far no one has taken it. Oh well, maybe when I add on to the family, the new addition will eat it.
Well if that's not a sign to get an addition to the family, I'm not sure what is!!!

Well if that's not a sign to get an addition to the family, I'm not sure what is!!!
I'm trying!! I'm trying! But the fellah we're trying to add to the family is 10 years old, so I'm not so sure about the high protein for him either....

::sigh::

Oh well, guess I'll have to add TWO to the family. Can't have that food going to waste now, can I? ;)

Members online