What would you choose?

Miakoda

blue merle pitbull,
This is only a fault because their is no such thing. ;) The merle gene was introduced in the APBT by outcrossing to the Catahoula Leopard Dog thus creating a mutt.

Toller_08

I'd choose a tri-coloured Toller. I absolutely love them, but they're hard to come by, and I'd never, ever encourage the breeding of them.

jess2416

Who woulda thought
I would have to say a silver lab too....if their happened to be one that needed rescuing :)

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Oooh, another dog I'd love to have is a 'goldendoodle'. I think they're gorgeous. If there's ever a goldendoodle in a rescue and I'm looking for a larger dog, I might have to take it!

drmom777

Bloody but Unbowed
Please note that white is only an off-color in the GSD if you think the AKC is the oracle of dog breeding. The UKC recognizes white as a perfectly acceptable color. I just checked their official breed standard.

S

Squishy22

This is only a fault because their is no such thing. ;) The merle gene was introduced in the APBT by outcrossing to the Catahoula Leopard Dog thus creating a mutt.
Just like people add mastiff blood to get heavy boned blue pits.

doberkim

Naturally Natural
If you could own a dog who had a fault with its coat color or length (assuming you rescued), what would you choose? Example... blue merle pitbull, red rottweiler, long coated rott, white pug, white GSD, ect.

I would choose a white doberman. I think they are beautifull, but would never buy one from a breeder.

my best friend, who is also one of my techs, and also rents a room from me, adopted this boy from rescue - there are TONS of albino dobes in rescue! mercury does have his issues (ASsociated with being albino), but hes a good dog!

mrose_s

BusterLove
oo. or the silver kelpie. i don't know if its a fault but i don't think it shoud be bred. my mum got given one as a gift. she said she was just the prettiest little dog. silver with tan points

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
I like the way everyone feels the need to say

I'd have this...

But OF COURSE I am against it ;)

Just goes to show - people like "rare" coloured dogs - that's why people breed em! They're pleasing on the eye.

Members online

No members online now.