my moms dos story

poeluvr

when my mom was younger, she would always be bringing stray animals home, and her parents would never let her keep them.
One day for the first time ever my mom found a golden retreiver and because it was so good, my grandma said she could keep it. She was so excited! The only catch was she had to try and find out who the owner was in case it had one that wanted him back. After a month though my mom was sure the dog was hers!
Then one morning when she was at school the P.A came oon and said that a lady had lost a golden retreiver, and that if anyone had found it to call this number. Well my mom knew it must be hers, and the good person that she is told her mom, and her mom phoned the lady. Sure enough, it was her dog. My mom cried forever. And when the lady came to get the dog, my mom was out there saying good-bye to it. the lady told my mom how happy she was she retourned him. She told my moms mom since she was so happy for the return of her dog, she wanted to give them either a puppy, that her dog had before it ran away or chocolates. My grandma, even after all my moms crying took the chocolates. My mom was so sad.
I think that is why we have always had a a dog, because my mom could never had one. She never got a dog, until she was living on her own.:(
That i think is why my mom is so excited to get the dog we're getting now. 10 days left

bubbatd

I can understand how sad your Mom must have been....golden's are awesome !

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I am so glad that your Mom and you are getting the dog now..hurraaaayyyyyy!!!!!! The best thing about being a grown up is now you can make your life what u want it to be..many wags and barks for MOm and U! :D

Members online

No members online now.