Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Food and Recipes

Old 04-19-2007, 04:18 PM
Crazy Dog!

Default More TWO Questions!

Ok, I ordered my first bag of TWO. I got the wild and natural because everyone was saying good things about the protein content. I really like the ingredients list. My only worry is, I am switching to TWO because my dog has been having some problems with allergies. I am not certain yet what she's allergic to, but it very well could be chicken. If she is allergic to the chicken, I will not be able to feed her the wild and natural anymore, as that's the main ingredient.

I looked at some of their other formulas (without chicken) and none of them had as high a protein content as the Wild and Natural. I like the ingredients in their Dakota Bison formula, the protein content is I think 26% whereas the Wild and Natural is 36%. If I have to switch, will this make a big difference? Also, can you feed puppies or young dogs a food with such high protein content? Any insight would be helpful
Old 04-20-2007, 02:17 AM
Puppy Dog

Try ordering the sample pack on the last page from them or call them and talk to them maybe they will send you a few.
I tried the samples to see Thor loved the Wild & natural and the ocean.
TWO is great Food and was Helpful when I called them I feed Canidae right now just due to the cost but still buy a small bag of TWO Wild & Natural as well that food brings him right to the bowl and gets him started eating he's such a picky eater so I toss a handful of the TWO on top of the other when he gets bored with the Canidae
Old 04-20-2007, 07:51 AM
Ruled by a RED boy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutlineACDs View Post
Ok, I ordered my first bag of TWO. I got the wild and natural because everyone was saying good things about the protein content. I really like the ingredients list. My only worry is, I am switching to TWO because my dog has been having some problems with allergies. I am not certain yet what she's allergic to, but it very well could be chicken. If she is allergic to the chicken, I will not be able to feed her the wild and natural anymore, as that's the main ingredient.

I looked at some of their other formulas (without chicken) and none of them had as high a protein content as the Wild and Natural. I like the ingredients in their Dakota Bison formula, the protein content is I think 26% whereas the Wild and Natural is 36%. If I have to switch, will this make a big difference? Also, can you feed puppies or young dogs a food with such high protein content? Any insight would be helpful
My ACD has an issue with chicken, so I get him the lamb and apple TWO and he does great on it! It's protein content is 28***37;