Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 05-08-2005, 07:01 PM
Felurian

Default Goofy dog quirks?

I've noticed that when I scratch Kharma's butt, right above her tail, she sticks her tongue out and licks her nose over and over. Just one of those silly things that's funny to watch.

What goofy behaviour quirks does everyone else's dog have?

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 05-08-2005, 07:04 PM
DILLIGAF?

With Brenna If you touch her tail while she is walking she stops right on the spot. I have found out that its very useful to know. LOL
Old 05-08-2005, 07:06 PM
Island dweller

If I jump at Maverick he drops into a playful half bow and then runs in circles. He loves it
Old 05-08-2005, 07:10 PM
Don't encourage me..

The peeing on both sides thing I wrote about in a thread yesterday! lol But he is soooo quirky it's very hard to decide!!

http://www.chazhound.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4974

The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on. - Robert Bloch

Last edited by Gustav; 05-08-2005 at 07:21 PM.
Old 05-08-2005, 08:33 PM
Top Dog

ralph used to bounce on his back legs when i scrathed his but.
holly is my saviour, she really thinks she is my mum which i dont mind as she isnt bad with it. if she is on my knee the others know to stay well away!

Old 05-08-2005, 08:59 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

Tate use to scratch her back by leaning on the chain link fence and rocking back and forth,,funny day when i looked out and the neighbor dog was rocking on the other side..i like to walk behind my dogs in the house,,just cause it drives them crazy..they will eventually walk to a corner and stop. Bronki use to stare at me so i would stare back then i would blink so he would too..then i would blink more often and so would he until he was sitting there with his eyes closed..when Victor is really ready to go to sleep for the night he tries to cover himself up, but cant get the job done so he keeps trying until he falls down with a hurrrummph. (then i go cover him up) mary rocks back and forth on her front feet when she knows she is in trouble and if anyone raises their voice as in an argument she goes to the bathtub and sits in it.

Go Petie Go Go Who Go!

love comes in many directions with mary

Side by side on the sofa sat three annoyed dogs and one smug cat
and then in came a little white kitten,
Old 05-08-2005, 11:43 PM
Top Dog

Chip circles the patio table at his supper time.....I count the # of times. He'll do it until I say O.K. then sits at "his station" and eats . ( Way I excersize him...LOL!)
Old 05-09-2005, 01:08 AM
pointer/labrador/terrier

ohhh i forgot..Victor figure 8 runs inside of the car when we are going down the road and in front of the door if i refuse to take him out..seriously annoying

Go Petie Go Go Who Go!

love comes in many directions with mary

Side by side on the sofa sat three annoyed dogs and one smug cat
and then in came a little white kitten,
Old 05-09-2005, 08:12 AM
Active Pup

mabel.. sings for me when she,s really fed up and wants even more attention,,lol,it,s so funny she drops her head back and away she goes,,jasper just looks at her as if to say,,she,s mad,lol,lol,
Old 05-09-2005, 08:19 AM
Felurian

Those are funny! These dogs keep us laughing, don't they?

Shiva loves to ride in the car or in the Jeep if I take it out in the field. She barks and imitates a siren if the other dogs are out when we take off in the car, as if to say, "I'm going and you're not!" It's even funnier in the Jeep though. She perches on the passenger's seat (no doors or roof) and throws her head back and barks, yips and does her siren imitation at the cows. It gets really loud, and my head's ringing by the time we get back or she quiets down.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian