Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Buried Bones

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2007, 10:58 AM
cuckoo

This was already like 9 pages long when I saw it ,I started to over react of course, and started a new thread when I couldn't PM. I'm BAD.
Old 04-01-2007, 11:00 AM
Feelin' Froggy? Jump!

Dont feel bad Fruitness for getting PO at first. I admit I did too. I think we all kinda went, woah... just gotta let stuff like this slide off your back.

And yes, your fruitness now. I have dubbed you fruitness and it shall be.

"Friendship is like someone peeing on you, everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings"

"Never take life seriously. No one ever gets out of it alive"

"You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, "never try" ."
Old 04-01-2007, 11:02 AM
Your Mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by shazbot View Post
the thread started with my name...did it do the same with every one else's also? I'm confused....
Yup. The OP has some handy-dandy little code that makes it so you see your own name (or whatever name you are currently signed in under) as the topic of the thread. Fancy, huh?
Old 04-01-2007, 11:05 AM
Rebel With Cause

Yes but I did react to it but do not think I over reacted. But that may be because I happen to have a very explosive temper and when I am personally attacked like I thought I was here I went off. The basic idea of the joke is funny but the content was just wrong. The op could have went with a more gentle theme. Sorry folks but this one I am not going to just shrug off and laugh about. It was not funny !!!!! A joke ( if that is what you call it ) Is not funny when it attacks or belittles you or the ones you love. That is an attack not a joke. Jokes are funny not meant to hurt your feelings or make you look or feel small and inept. That is my take on it and I will stand by it. I AM NOT LAUGHING.
Old 04-01-2007, 11:08 AM
aka RedHotBabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by GipsyQueen View Post
Edit: Saje, do you keep deleting your posts, or is my computer screwed up so I can only see your posts once? And then they go away??
Posts that have given the "joke" away keep getting deleted. The second post in the thread was me saying it was only code making everyone's names show up. I've posted a couple times saying it was just code, and they've all been deleted. Since posts keep getting deleted in the thread, this must be the work of a moderator.

I fail to see the April Fool's Day humor in this one. It's just beyond stupid, and not even remotely funny. Having everyone log in and think they're banned? Probably would have been funny. Personally attacking everyone through the use of code? Only someone with a failing sense of humor could find that funny.
Old 04-01-2007, 11:12 AM
not so newby

I'm thinking the MOD's should just delete this thread period. I was way beyond pissed when I saw this. For any one to say my dogs are awful and that I'm an awful person is bs and not funny in the least. Joking is one thing but attacking a person's character is another...
Old 04-01-2007, 11:13 AM
Puppy Dog

When I saw this, " A Dog Like Benjiyorkiepoo's, is that what you want?"
I was about to flip. I got so mad when I read that first post.
NO ONE has the right to even play such a sick joke on anyone. Especially about their dogs.
This should be deleted NOW!

Old 04-01-2007, 11:14 AM
Top Dog

wait, you think its a mod??

I dont think thats a funny april fool's joke either...

I was really hurt when i read it..the only reason i realized it was a joke, was b/c ppl were getting all defensive about their own dog's...so it only made sense that everyone was seeing their own name.

Its not funny, cause few people fail to realize what we have gone through with Oakley, and why he wears the shock collar...i thought thats what this was attacking...its a very sensitive spot...

Thanks Jessie!

Old 04-01-2007, 11:17 AM
Are You Blowing Me Off?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shazbot View Post
I'm thinking the MOD's should just delete this thread period. I was way beyond pissed when I saw this. For any one to say my dogs are awful and that I'm an awful person is bs and not funny in the least. Joking is one thing but attacking a person's character is another...
Oh... Calm down... The more I read this, the funnier it gets. Everyone getting in an uproar....Over a big ole joke..
Old 04-01-2007, 11:18 AM
Island dweller

I deleted my own post because I felt I should get a confession before I outted anyone. IPs are funny things. Although, I am convinced I know who is behind it
Closed Thread