Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > The Breeding Ground

Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2007, 07:49 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimalLoverCatRescuer View Post
One year old is NOT old enough! Just because they are able to breed at that time doesn't mean they are ready. I am not a breeder and even I know that! You cannot even have all their tests done like hips and patellar luxation until around 2 years. So did you just skip over that extremely important step? what a shame.

Hopefully you warn the new owners that you failed to have them properly tested and there is a chance the pups may have bad hips when they get bigger.
Yes well this is all a moot point now isn't it....

We know how everyone feels and what was done "wrong" but we are WAY past that point now aren't we.

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 03-31-2007, 08:31 PM
Are you dead yet?

I will never say that a puppy deserves to die, however I hope you've learned your lesson. You wouldn't take the advice of people on this board and *gasp* they were RIGHT! Breeding ISN'T all sunshine and daisies! You are surprised at this?

I wish only the best for these little ones, but shame on you, Kim. You should know better. You DO know better.
Old 03-31-2007, 08:59 PM
Twin 2.0

And on this note, I'm going to end it. There's too much else going on with other parts of the forum right now.
Old 03-31-2007, 09:28 PM
Top Dog

I feel that here is no reason to add to this . May the pups have a great life and never have any related siblings .

http://mauzysmusings.blogspot.com/

Last edited by bubbatd; 03-31-2007 at 10:03 PM.
Closed Thread