Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > The Breeding Ground

Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2007, 09:29 PM
Kaleidoscopic Eye

Wow, yep, it does say so on her site. And it's not like the mention of having a litter is covering up for now because it says when she posted that was when Gunner was 5.5 weeks old. . .but her OP in this thread makes it sound like an accident. . .
Old 03-27-2007, 09:36 PM
Show Dog

I looked at the guarantee and website, and for one thing, hips can't be certified til the age of 2 yrs. with OFA.

Sorry, I don't buy the "oops" ....

If it walks, talks and acts like a duck, it's a duck.
In this case, byb.
Old 03-27-2007, 09:42 PM
Puppy Dog

Wow, when i first read this, i felt like "poor dogs, got "oopsed" because of a move" I wanted to wish the owner a lucky birthing and pray that she either alters one or both of the dogs after the fact. But after seeing the site, it seems planned (which is silly and I am not even a breeder) The Guarantee, seems a bit much too. I hope all the puppies find good homes. good luck to the mom.
Old 03-27-2007, 09:48 PM
Water Junkie

I'm not sure what to say. If this was planned...I am very ashamed that I looked up to you as a person I thought highly of here. But even then you knew when she would come into heat and you could have prevented this from happening. I am not sure I would call LB a BYB yet, but it's not the far away.

I hope Tire is able to make it through this litter easily and then will be spayed ASAP.

l ~Jennifer~ l
l Handler for Team Blazin' l Photographer at Joy Photography l Nikon D40X with 35mm 1.8 Nikkor Lens l
Old 03-27-2007, 10:01 PM
Obvious trollsare Obvious

Bragging you breed 'only' twice a year with one bitch is pretty byb even if the litter *was* accidental, which only appears to be a cover up.

Stop paddling your own douchecanoe

CRB Houdini's Apple Cider RXMCL AGDC AADC MSDC MJDC RNT CL3-F CL3-H EXJ Bronze
AAC's Top Dog List ~~ 2007-11 Q's ~~ 2008-11 Q's ~~ 2009-10 Q's
AAC's Overall Top Dog List - 47 Q's and 7 Titles

Stanton Acres Out Of The Ashes SGDC RNMCL MJDC ADC CL3-F CL3-S CL3-H SD-S (SP)
AAC's Top Dog List 2009 - 12 Q's

Stark Naked Burn It To The Ground

Old 03-27-2007, 10:11 PM
Chihuahua Power!

Hmmm... and how ironic how the OP leaves in December and comes back now with the news

Wow, how nice to only breed your bitches twice a year... funny how bitches go into heat conveniently twice a year.

There is no excuse for an 'accidental' litter. None.

L to R: Chloe, Rylie, Emma, Tucker, and Rory
My Blog- Chihuahuas are not Sheep
Old 03-27-2007, 10:15 PM
Chihuahua Power!

Also, no good breeder would dual register a dog with APRI (*cough* American Puppy Mill Registry).

Quote:
Our female is an AKC & APRI (dual registered) black Lab named Black Tear of Cheyene.
It does say Gunnar is the male... strange:

Quote:
Our male is an AKC registered chocolate male, named Top Notch Gunner, with the characteristic blocky head, soft mouth and great conformation.
So, it's okay to skip health testing if either the bitch of the dog's grandparents had it done?!

Quote:
Our dams grandparents and great grandparents had OFA certs of Excellent and Good.
Yup. Sounds like a planned breeding to me:

Quote:
Gunner is currently 4 months old (born in March '06) and is developing into a sturdy, blocky, Lab with a very nice coat and beautiful conformation and temperement. If all goes well, he will sire in '07.
*Sigh*

L to R: Chloe, Rylie, Emma, Tucker, and Rory
My Blog- Chihuahuas are not Sheep
Old 03-27-2007, 10:53 PM
Top Dog

This breeding was intentional. You know when a bitch is in heat and you are smart enought to figure out a way to separate two dogs and you didn't. You wanted to breed Labs and now you have. I hope dam and pups make it safe and sound and as much as I hope a spay and neuter will follow this breeding, I know it wont.
Old 03-27-2007, 10:54 PM

*shakes head* What next?

Like Grammy says, for the lurkers....THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR THIS SELFISH, IGNORANT NONSENSE. THE OP SHOULD ABSOLUTELY BE ASHAMED. POOR DOGS

For those who are not familiar with the OP, search some of her more recent posts to see the conditions that the family and therefore the dogs live in and the total lack of knowledge or basic care or concern with regards to breeding these dogs.

I LOVE my new siggy Baxter'smybaby, THANK YOU SO MUCH....you're the BEST!!!!!!!

http://www.diamondintheruffcalgary.com/
Old 03-27-2007, 11:04 PM
Active Pup

and of course she is using a library computer so she can't reply right away...right.. I bet she is reading every post