Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > The Dog Breeds

Old 03-22-2007, 01:29 PM
EVIL SHELTIES!!!!

i didnt think you have many good breeder options!
just want to say good luck
Old 03-25-2007, 09:12 PM
woof!

Well good news!
My cousin's shar pei is on season and she has a new blue boyfried.

My puppy could be the way.
I hope God If this goes well.

It will be better if a manage to have a blue one since is my fav tone in the shar pei.
Old 03-25-2007, 10:54 PM
Obvious trollsare Obvious

If the dog lacks papers.. how would you show it as you indicated you might like to?

Stop paddling your own douchecanoe

CRB Houdini's Apple Cider RXMCL AGDC AADC MSDC MJDC RNT CL3-F CL3-H EXJ Bronze
AAC's Top Dog List ~~ 2007-11 Q's ~~ 2008-11 Q's ~~ 2009-10 Q's
AAC's Overall Top Dog List - 47 Q's and 7 Titles

Stanton Acres Out Of The Ashes SGDC RNMCL MJDC ADC CL3-F CL3-S CL3-H SD-S (SP)
AAC's Top Dog List 2009 - 12 Q's

Stark Naked Burn It To The Ground

Old 03-26-2007, 06:18 AM
Chihuahua Mum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphire-Light View Post
Well, unfurtunly l I never have hear of people doing healt test on the dogs here.

The vets have a very primitive or limited education, and very few are responsable, whe don't have vet school, and I remember in a tv show one of the most popular vets in the country say he study vetenerian school in the US In the year 1970

They close the clinics on holidays and weekends, so if you have a dog ran by a car in sunday night there's no hope for him, only to stay alive until the next day, since there isen't any 24 hours open vet clinic in the hole country.

13 years ago I had a cat whit a big problem, she needed an urget operation but since it was dicember 23, the vet told me he will do the operation until january "because is years end and is a holiday" , and she was suffering a lot, she managed to survive but she didn't eat those days, and all the vet clinics where closed.

I heard of a case of a rottwailer whit a mayor hip displachia (he could't walk) and the vet told to take pills to relive the pain and he told the owner that that will cure him, what obvious false.

What I can only do is to keep an eye of any signals of a puppy mill and irresponsable persons don't buy them from there.
Just because you've never heard of people doing health tests there doesn't mean they don't. You'll really just have to talk to some breeders and attend some shows to find out.

Honduras has a Canine Association (ie: Kennel Club). The best thing to do if you want to find a dog (especially if you want to show) is to contact them and ask them for a breeder referral.

HONDURAS: Asociación Canófila de Honduras
P.O. Box 3330 TEGUCIGALPA
Phone: 00 504 / 221 14 03
Fax: 00 504 / 238 01 41

Of course, it's ultimately up to you and I wish you luck with your pup no matter where it comes from.

Cass.
Old 03-26-2007, 10:55 AM
woof!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MafiaPrincess View Post
If the dog lacks papers.. how would you show it as you indicated you might like to?
In the FCI ruled countries you can have a paper called C.P.R

Is a certificade of pure breed in where you take a pure breed paperless dog an a vet or a judge has to check if applies to the standar and if is fine whit this paper is like a founder of a pedrigrie.

You can take this dogs to a beauty contes but they can't have international titles only regional ones like group winner, BIS...

If you breed this dog whit a pedrigree one or another CPR , the "holes" are filled for the future puppies.

When 3 gen are filled you got a genealogic cetificaded

Here are more info but is in spanish http://www.perrosdemexico.com.mx/servicios/sfcm2.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassiepeia View Post
Just because you've never heard of people doing health tests there doesn't mean they don't. You'll really just have to talk to some breeders and attend some shows to find out.

Honduras has a Canine Association (ie: Kennel Club). The best thing to do if you want to find a dog (especially if you want to show) is to contact them and ask them for a breeder referral.

HONDURAS: Asociación Canófila de Honduras
P.O. Box 3330 TEGUCIGALPA
Phone: 00 504 / 221 14 03
Fax: 00 504 / 238 01 41

Of course, it's ultimately up to you and I wish you luck with your pup no matter where it comes from.

Cass.
Thanks I'll try to ask there.
Old 03-26-2007, 01:41 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphire-Light View Post
Well good news!
My cousin's shar pei is on season and she has a new blue boyfried.

My puppy could be the way.
I hope God If this goes well.

It will be better if a manage to have a blue one since is my fav tone in the shar pei.
Have both of these dogs been shown? Have they been health tested? Are they titled in any other venue?

If the answer is "no" to any one of these, then this is crappy back yard breeding at it's finest.
Old 03-26-2007, 03:54 PM
Top Dog

I think its a lot diffrent down there guys-most breeders here don't health test,there it may be nill.

Some countries are completely diffrent with there dogs and breeding.

If I have any beliefs about immortality, it is that certain
dogs I have known will go to heaven, and very, very few
persons -James Thurber