Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 03-21-2007, 03:11 PM
Yum...

Talking Hershey saves the day!! Seriously, he saved my grandma's cat!

Well, my grandma came down in her truck bringing her trash down like always, and she told me George her cat was missing. And she was down in the dumps about him being gone. And then, Hershey was inerested in her spare tire for some reason, an unknown reason. He kept at it, and then I heard a "hiss" And I was like, that has got to be a cat. And my grandma looked, and she was like, its a cat. And then we went to undo the spare tire, and it was... it was... George! He did bite Bruce, my step-dad, but he was only scared half to death! And now he is reunited with his owner, that is my grandma! All thanks to a pup named.. Hershey! hehe. George is an inside cat.

Thank you Christine!

A Dog is like an eternal Peter Pan,
a child who never
grows old and who therefore is always available to love and be loved
~Aaron Katcher~

"There aren't any bad dogs, there are only bad owners..." Off of the Movie Underdog
Old 03-21-2007, 03:30 PM
I run with scissors

Way to go Hershey!

"The one best place to bury a good dog is in the heart of his master." -Ben Hur Lampman

I miss you every day, Charlie. You were my teacher, my playmate, and my best friend. Together, we did what we set out to do, and I am so proud of us for that.
Old 03-21-2007, 03:35 PM
Top Dog

Well done Hershey!
Old 03-21-2007, 04:26 PM
Harumph™©®

Good work, Hershey did. Gramma needs to keep her cat indoors where he belongs though. Then he won't be hanging out and getting stuck inside tire wells. She might not be as lucky next time.
Old 03-21-2007, 04:31 PM
Yum...

Usually he is inside, she needed to get some air, and opened the door a little she was standing right there, but I don't think she could hear him. (she made herself deaf partially) She wanted to get rid of a raccoon last year, and was tired of it, because there were two little baby kittens, and she was tired of this one, and my mom suggested to shoot the raccoon, so she went out with a gun, and shot at the darn thing, and I told her to wear ear muffs! (these raccoons are lethal, they do eat kittens!) But George is a full indoor kitty. He is a senior, and my sister and I told her that he had severe fleas. yuck. But he is allergic to most flea collars. And my grandma has no money for the old fart. She pays for her house, and my sisters house. Her lazy husband, (sister's husband) doesn't want to get a job.. And therefore they can't pay crap for their trailer. but, I couldn't believe Hershey found that old cat! lol This cat plus my grandma, are a complete love match. lol, they are both stubborn!

Thank you Christine!

a child who never
~Aaron Katcher~

"There aren't any bad dogs, there are only bad owners..." Off of the Movie Underdog
Old 03-21-2007, 04:50 PM
Harumph™©®

Fleas can kill a cat though Spirit. They can become severely anemic.
Old 03-21-2007, 05:39 PM
Yum...

true Tosca, but he is allergic to everything! And I told her to call her vet.. But I am afraid since he is an old cat, that this vet might put him down! Especially if he is in serious condition. He doesn't look well to me.

Thank you Christine!

a child who never
~Aaron Katcher~

Old 03-21-2007, 06:00 PM
Harumph™©®

I don't know how old is old, Spirite. The last cat I lost was 21. The thing is, a vet isn't going to put a cat down because its old. If you think the cat is sick, please encourage her to get to a vet. Cats feel suffering just like dogs do. She was probably hiding in the wheel if she is sick. Sick cats will hide.
Old 03-21-2007, 06:01 PM
Love my pets

Congrats to Heshey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-21-2007, 09:18 PM
Yum...

His first mission accomplished! lol, yep Tosca, I know it can kill a cat. But as stubborn as my grandma is, I can't make her do anything. She won't even go to a doctor! I am afraid it will probably be too late for George when she does take him.. But, I have faith in that stubborn cat, he will make it.

Thank you Christine!

a child who never
~Aaron Katcher~