Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Food and Recipes

Old 03-19-2007, 09:30 AM
Active Pup

Default Solid Gold Wolfking?

I have read people saying that Solid gold has changed some of their foods and wondered if Wolfking was one of them? I have looked on their website but found nothing except the fish change. I had been feeding this to my pups since 3 days after they got here and we had no problems then 2 weeks ago I noticed they had runny stools. Nothing had changed in their diet and when I went to the pet store the girl said she has had 5 other people said that about thier dogs. So I decided to switch them over to Natures Variety. We are about all switched over and still a little runny but not as bad. Just wondering what the change was with Solid gold. I am happy with the NV and it is about $6 a bag cheaper plus I get coupons from them on buy any size bag get a 4-5 pound one free! (I like free).

Thanks
Old 03-19-2007, 12:26 PM
Big Dog

I know they added tomato pomace and messed around with a few other things, I switched off it right after I found out. To me, to charge the same price for a food that was great before adding a stool hardner and mess around with some of the already excellent ingredients didnt make much sence to me.