Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Puppy Forum

Old 05-05-2005, 09:06 AM
MIiA

Quote:
Originally Posted by smkie
Sounds like u best be ordering the king! lol
I'll second the king motion. My wife and I have a queen sized bed and between her, me and the dog, there's no room to shift around
Old 05-05-2005, 01:21 PM
Don't encourage me..

I have a king sized bed and It makes no difference!! They just stretch out a bit more!!

The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on. - Robert Bloch

Old 05-05-2005, 05:27 PM
Big Dog

Hey Julie,

Hanna sounds like fun! How old is Shelby again? I forgot.

Good luck with the adventures of potty training, furniture chewing, and dog play. If you do a search on potty training there are a million posts here. Having a puppy to play with will certainly give Shelby the opportunity to burn off some energy!

:-) Catch ya' later.
-Maui
Old 05-05-2005, 08:07 PM
Rusty but Trusty

Shelby was estimated to be about 2 years old. So far the puppy is doing pretty good with doing her little dance when she has to go out. I know potty training can't be that easy though. I took the puppy to work with me today (I work at a pet store). We don't sell dogs and cats so people kept getting mad when we told them she wasn't for sale. She had a few accidents there (they were the store owner's fault) she took the puppy out and fed her and gave her water and just expected her to not have to go to the bathroom. She's a good puppy, she's REALLY playful, I think the other dogs are starting to get annoyed by her.
Old 05-06-2005, 08:10 AM
Love my pets

Congrats on the new puppy! I got Kona at 5 months old but my others were much younger when they arrived. The best advice I can give is remember to have patience. When you think they won't learn to go outside or stop nipping, all of a sudden you realize they've learned. I'm glad to hear all 3 of the dogs are getting a long. One thing I have learned is that sometimes a simple toy can't get them going at each other. It seems to always be over a stuffed toy, not the regular ones. Please post a pic so we can see her.
Old 05-06-2005, 08:38 AM
BusterLove

a new puppy wow. but considering you circumstances, probably not a great decision by ure husband. tell us how the night goes.... ahhh, i like labs, actually i didnt 2 weeks ago but i do now
a very hectic household at foot i believe

Old 05-06-2005, 02:29 PM
Rusty but Trusty

I liked them but was never "in love" with them until he brought home Hannah. Yes, I don't think it was a very wise move on my hubbies part but oh well, I've fallen in love with her now she's staying. I think she is worse at night than my daughter was when she was a little infant! Even after you take her out she doesn't want to go back in her crate and then once she's back in there she will howl for over an hour. She's got a cute howl though.