Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > The Dog Breeds

Old 03-04-2007, 08:06 PM
Top Dog

Default My Pit Bull Video

Well seems like pit bulls videos are floating around all over the place..so I decided to make one of my own as well...I hope you guys like it...

We're united in numbers..!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yQV5he1MkI
Old 03-05-2007, 07:20 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitbulliest View Post
.I hope you guys like it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yQV5he1MkI
Hard to say I "like" it...some very sad pictures but I found it moving and made me smile in parts. You did a good job.
Old 03-05-2007, 08:25 AM
Top Dog

I loved it <3
Old 03-05-2007, 10:00 AM
cuckoo

I happen to know a lot of the pit bull problem is the drug types
that are attracted to the mean looking tough dogs. They get a couple of puppies for free. Chained to a tire in the backyard they are not shown love .
They are then allowed to breed and the pups are given to other thugs and then allowed to breed more inbred and aggressive pups . these people will breed 2 of the most aggressive dogs they can on purpose. Then what happens ?. Hell inbred humans are just like retards them selves. I get furious about this issue , I have had had friends and some family members say "we got a puppy" and it's always a pit or a pit mix .Why ? cause they get it free and it's cute. 6 months later they have chained it up or gotten rid of it . It's a people type. They all do the same sh*t . Your average welfare recipient could not ever afford a pure bred papered pitbull . So there you go, low class unintelligent person gets inbred dumb dog from BYB . It's a recipe for disaster. Unfortunately the Breed is going to continue to suffer until people wise up to the problem. I don't know what to do other than force a spay neuter law on unregistered breeders and animals . I dont know if it would work or not .Please don't take this the wrong way, I'm not against the dogs at all .
I hate to see them suffer like the video showed. more often than not it is a pitbull when animal control goes to an abuse report.
Old 03-05-2007, 10:12 AM
Top Dog

Such a sad truth in the Video..........
Old 03-05-2007, 10:39 AM
Top Dog

Fruit Bat - the best thing you can do for these dogs is to report any form of abuse, neglect, or exploitation that you see...don't let these people get away with what they are doing...these dogs don't have the voice to speak for themselves, so we have to do it for them.
Old 03-05-2007, 10:48 AM
cuckoo

I don't know what to say or to who . There are so many .I live in las vegas and I see this day in and day out . Animal control is aware of the problem but there is no law against having a dog out side with no love.
Old 03-05-2007, 10:53 AM
Top Dog

Wow, I never would have thought Las Vegas was a popular place for dog fighting, or for pit bulls altogether. Thats terrible.

You need to talk to your local authorities. Call the police or animal control and ask them what you can do as someone that cares and wants to help these dogs. They will most likely give you some tips on what you can do or what you can look out for.

If you do see dogs without proper food, water, shelter, you need to report that...those are basic needs that need to be met - otherwise, it is animal neglect and needs to be reported. Once they come, you can also tell them what you see..that these dogs are chained 24/7..there they are never socialized...etc...report what you see...tell them your concerns..

Don't give up...sometimes it takes pushing and shoving to get authorities to do their job - believe me I know, I've dealt with a few of them..but keep trying..they will respond..and you may end up making a positive change, even if it is for only one or two dogs..you will be making a big difference in the life of one of these animals.

Don't stop caring
Old 03-05-2007, 11:09 AM
cuckoo

Pitbulliest... I just clicked on "the pit bull project" I watched the video and it is horrifying. That is exactly what I mean. Pits are beautiful and admirable looking animals. people are so cruel. The very qualities that make them great make them dangerous in the wrong home. I am sorry if I vent a little about this but the plight of pitbulls in this country makes me sick .
Old 03-05-2007, 11:17 AM
Kaleidoscopic Eye

It only loaded part way for me, but what I saw was well done.