my one Chance is gone.

SiNNiK

a week ago today, Chance was diagnosed with cancer (carcinoma) of the lung. the wife and i cried and fussed over him for the whole week and have put him down yesterday morning. it was very peaceful and dignified, his final act was to push his face in between my hand and my thigh and nuzzle in a little, then he was gone.

it was all just so fast, yet agonizingly slow.

goodbye buddy, we miss you more than words can say.

RD

Are you dead yet?
Oh, Sinnik, I'm so sorry. :( Godspeed, Chance.

Aussie Red

Rebel With Cause
I am very sorry for your loss. This is such a sad time. Hope you and your wife know you did the best for your buddy. Take care.

skyeboxer

So sorry that Chance is no longer with you, Sinnik. My thoughts are with you and your wife. R.I.P. Chance.

Barb04

Super Moderator
I'm so sorry to hear about Chance. Chance will be with you both in your hearts and memories forever. Take one day at a time. This is a difficult time for both of you.

bubbatd

I'm so sorry !! It's such a painful act of love and kindness . Remember the good times ... Chance will always be with you in your hearts . R.I.P. dear Chance .... you will be missed .

Doberluv

I am so very sorry for you and your wife. This is such a painful and crushing time for you. You'll need some time. May you keep the happy times in your hearts and minds and keep him near to you that way. My heart goes out to you. So very sorry.

R

RedyreRottweilers

I am so sorry for your loss. The final gift we can give them is the most painful of all for us.

RIP ^Chance^.

SiNNiK

thank you for your kind thoughts and words, we're devastated. i showed my oldest daughter this thread and she said "wow, that's alot of people that cared."

thank you,
Bob

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
My Bronki had lung cancer at 7 too. And i cried and sometimes i still tear up and wish with my whole heart i could just see him once. I more then understand where you are. Rip Chance. And i don't know if this helps, but a lady told me this during my holiday sale. SHe said that in Mexico it is believed by some that if you treat a dog well in this life when you cross over, he will be there to greet you. I never in my life hoped anything i had heard would be more true.

Members online

No members online now.