Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 05-02-2005, 08:03 PM
Puppy Dog

Basset you have it all wrong i dont like dog fighting its sad dont try to accuse me of somthing im not, and also i live in ohio and i got the puppy for free, he is like 12 weeks and currenty has no problems besides the occasionally fleas and ticks.
Old 05-02-2005, 08:06 PM
Puppy Dog

o and also ive looked online a ton but couldnt find much
Old 05-02-2005, 08:15 PM
Happy Meal. Yum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulloxer01
Basset you have it all wrong i dont like dog fighting its sad dont try to accuse me of somthing im not, and also i live in ohio and i got the puppy for free, he is like 12 weeks and currenty has no problems besides the occasionally fleas and ticks.
Who was selling the pup? Some stranger or a friend? And where was he giving them out at? (ie. parking lot, grocery store, pet store, etc.)
This really has nohing to do with anything, just my curiosity
Old 05-02-2005, 08:17 PM
Puppy Dog

A breeder whos a friend of my moms boyfriend was giving him to me from his like i dono how to describe it kennel place that he owned, while he was giving me my puphe was teaching dogs to attack intruders which was cool.
Old 05-03-2005, 08:00 AM
Love my pets

I'm not sure about the boxer/pitbull mix. It would depend on the temperament of the parents. I would like to say that a dog becomes what you help it to become. Give this puppy all the love you have as well as obedience training, and I know you will have a great dog. If you put in boxer pitbull mix in the search part of the internet, you will find some sites that might help you see what your dog may looks like. It might help to read up on both breeds to get an idea of their temperament, etc. I want to say congrats on your new puppy!
Old 05-03-2005, 08:01 AM
Spoiled Rotten Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulloxer01
A breeder whos a friend of my moms boyfriend was giving him to me from his like i dono how to describe it kennel place that he owned, while he was giving me my puphe was teaching dogs to attack intruders which was cool.
How is that cool? That is why there are dogs out there with bad raps because their owners are teaching them to attack other people.
Old 05-03-2005, 12:08 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

I have been where they teach dogs to attack.that are not police related...it is sad from beginning to end..and eventually end up being a dog that is untrustworthy, and disposable. THere is not a thing cool about it. It is against everything i believe in.
A good dog knows to warn their owners, to bark at intruders but does not NEED TO BE TAUGHT TO BE DANGEROUS. Especially a cross like you have.
Old 05-03-2005, 02:31 PM
Love my pets

I agree Smkie, the main thing people must do is be responsible owners.
Old 05-03-2005, 04:48 PM
Puppy Dog

It is for k 9 police traning..... and it was cool to see how he did it
Old 05-03-2005, 04:52 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

that is different then. and yes it is. i got to watch them from an upper level work their way thru the scenerios. I was going thru my emt classes at the time.v Did you see the police dog thread i posted in dog chat..where they showed them in action?