Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Puppy Forum

Old 05-02-2005, 10:47 AM
~3 Mutts~

AW! She's so precious!!! Absolutely beautiful. Can't wait for a name!!
Old 05-02-2005, 11:59 AM
Top Dog

What a doll! Can't wait to watch her grow. My GSD pup is four months and HUGE, they grow up so darn fast

Old 05-02-2005, 06:51 PM
Puppy Dog

Thanks everyone, she's a little tiger runing around niping at pll (she's trying to get my little brother right now but he's safe on the couch). She is already become friends with the dogs. But if gretchen gets mad if u play with her alot and has to intercept . She isn't really shy of anything, well maybe the first 20 secs but after that shes jumping on it. I'm amazed by how outgoing she is. Gretchen when we first got her at about 12 weeks was hiding under the table for a day and a half! And thats without 2 big dogs running all around her . Also today she met her future boyfriend (my friends 7 month old gsd) they got along good.

***I've thought of a possable name. Corona. Even though it is a mexican name and sounds really strange.... When we first got her my dad was having a corona and he spilt a little of it when gretchen was trying to get on the couch. Well the puppy got down and started barking/wagging her tail. Then she jumped on the tiny puddle and began trying to bite/smash it to death . It was hillarious . But I'm not sure. My mom wants me to get a slightly shorter name and I can't think of a nick name for her. I want it to have the same begining so she doesn't get confussed. Any thoughts.

And thanks again for all the responses.
Old 05-02-2005, 07:33 PM
Island dweller

That's easy you could call her Cori. Corrie. However. I think it's kind of cute and it comes with a story.
Old 05-02-2005, 09:39 PM
Puppy Dog

Thanks, My mom was trying to call her roni which I tought might have confussed her. Also I'm kinda in the dark on how much to feed and how meny times. I'm feeding her 3-4 times a day in small amounts right now. She is 7 1/2 weeks and weighs 14 pounds(big girl). Right now I got her on the food she was on (purina) but I'm going to slowly switch her to innova tomarrow when I get a bag, nutro or anouther preaty good one if I can't get it anywhere around here. And she is amazingly good at going outside and not in house. Only had one accident sence I got her. Hopping on having her compleatly housebroken in about 2 weeks.

Thanks alot for all the responses and answers, You guys are awesome!
Old 05-02-2005, 11:35 PM
Puppy Dog

Oh and one more thing, I'm thinking of takeing her and maybe the other 2 dogs to petsmart to get all kinds of pet stuff. I was thinking this was a good way to socialize all of them and sorta like them pick out their own toys and stuff. But I was thinking she might be to little and might catch a bug there. Do you think this is a good idea?

Here are some pics of her and my brother playing.

Old 05-03-2005, 12:50 AM
Puppy Dog

congrats on ur new puppy!!!!! shes sweet, give her a hug for me!!!
Old 05-05-2005, 12:17 AM
Big German Shepherd

Aw, she looks like my little Rock Star!
Old 05-06-2005, 06:30 AM
Active Pup

As for the pet store, I personally would wait until her vaccination series was complete. I don't know what the consense opinion is tho so take my suggestion with a grain of salt.

By the way, I'm pickin up my little GSD demon on May 29th. I'm calling her Shelby. Since you have you're pup already, I'll be turning to you for advice LOL. Good luck with all your "kids"

Old 05-06-2005, 09:03 AM
BusterLove

she is so lovely, i love your weimariner too,