Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Rainbow Bridge - Dog Memorials

Old 05-04-2005, 04:07 AM
BusterLove

i can see how you feel bad, but you did what gave him the most chance. And you were there, they said he went just as you came in, maybe he was waiting for you?
now youve got me crying...

we all fel for you...
and when you do see fred again, give him a pat for me

Old 05-04-2005, 06:52 AM
Big Dog

You're story is my worst fear for my babies. You did the best you could for Fred, and I think he knows that. It's true that dogs have the kindest hearts, and he wouldn't want you to beat yourself up for something you cannot change. The fact that this weighs on your heart so heavily shows just how lucky and loved Fred was. I believe he's still by your side, and would want you to remember all the happy, wonderful days at the park, not just the last one. *hugs*
Old 05-04-2005, 01:24 PM
Big Mutts

More cries. I'm so sorry for your loss, it's very hard. But Fred loved you very much and wouldn't want you to feel this way. I do believe that our dogs can come back to check on us, how is he going to feel, you being so upset with yourself? You will see him again and he doesn't care in the least about what has happened he just loves you. You gave him one of the happiest days he could've had, I hope before I die I can do something as happy as that swim probably made Fred. (((HUGS)))
Old 05-04-2005, 06:04 PM
Top Dog

Please know that Fred knew you were trying to help him...he really did. I promise you that he was not unhappy when he died, he was thinking of you and how the last place you were together was the place he loved most, the forest. If you did not take him to the vet, that would have been failing him. You tried to save him...you must give Fred more credit, he knew your intentions and that is why he loved you! Take care, I know what you are going through. It's hard and sometimes you never think it will get better, but it will.
Old 05-06-2005, 07:58 AM
BusterLove

i just read thise last 3 replys and i have tears in my eyes again...
there is always support here remeber'

Old 05-09-2005, 11:49 AM
Top Dog

Keith, I am so sorry to hear about Fred. I was crying reading your whole story. You had no way to know that was what was going to happen, and I am sure that Fred knows that.

(((HUGS))) I am really sorry about Fred. R.I.P. Fred.

He knows how very loved he was and still is.
Old 05-12-2005, 04:46 PM
Big Dog

it is the saddest story I have ever heard!i cried while i was reading it!oh im just glad that he died peacefully instead of in a very noisy environment!at least he wasnt hurt too much.
Old 05-12-2005, 04:50 PM
Big Dog

also, i know i shouldnt post twice in a row, but i fear i have forgotten something!
look over your left shoulder.then imagine Fred up in whereever dogs go when they die.imagine he is worry-free.then,just maybe,you will see his ghost for about 10 seconds.treasure that moment always!never give up!never give up!Fred will always be watching over you!He will keep you from danger!He will keep you footloose and fancy free!
Old 05-12-2005, 05:12 PM
Puppy Dog

Unhappy srry

budy its not your falt at all . he nos you loved him .he nos you would do any thing for you. he well all ways look after you.im very very sorry for your loss. i dont believe in god either but you have to no hes in a better place .

again im srry for your loss

spudy
Old 05-12-2005, 05:24 PM
Top Dog

keith,
i read ur whole story and found it very touching. My dog died 2 months ago it hurt very very bad. I felt like i abandoned my dog too.when he had his first bad seizure we took him to the vets..they said he was fine...but i wanted to keep him overnight,, but my paarents told me know... he got a very bad seizure the next day and died.
i need him so bad,but i have moved on i guess u caold say( if u count ur heart hurting only once a day, moving on)
the puppy beside my name is the pup im getting in a couple of weeks
i know its hard to beleive but it will hurt less...one day