Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 05-02-2005, 03:31 PM
Playful Husky Pup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulloxer01
Some of these men really dont have a choice, you must know that so rethink the names you would call them.
Its still sick and wrong and no one here especially me will rethink any names I ever call a person fighting dogs.

Pets name: Chaos

Pets name: Blue Moon

Pets name: Cajun

Pets name: Smoothie
Old 05-02-2005, 03:34 PM
~3 Mutts~

They have plenty of choices. Just because some one's grand father fought dogs doesn't mean he has to. It's ludicrous to think that he has to do something because someone else did. A grown man can choose for himself, and if he chooses to fight dogs, then it's his doing; not his grandfather's. Dog fighting is sick and cruel, and anyone who believes in dog fighting needs mental help.
Old 05-02-2005, 03:36 PM
Puppy Dog

Look, although most of you think you know every point of view to someone who dogfights think again,there are most who do it for fun for reputation for money, others do it for heritage in third world countries how else do you earn respect?Does that make it right? absolutly not, there is not one way that it is right but there is always a second story to tell when theres a first......
Old 05-02-2005, 03:39 PM
Puppy Dog

Have you never been forced to do somthing because in your heritage its a part of life?
Old 05-02-2005, 03:42 PM
~3 Mutts~

Quote:
Have you never been forced to do somthing because in your heritage its a part of life?

No, I haven't. You think that because my grandfather smoked, I should, too? That's ludicrous. I don't really care if some one in Pakistan wants respect; he should be man enough to see that it's sick and cruel to use animals to gain respect.
Old 05-02-2005, 03:45 PM
user not active

Saw that thread few months ago, made me very angry. These people have nothing better to do then to ruin reputations of others breeds, and breeders.

They slander breeders so they can sell their own dogs better.

I hate reading posts like that simply for the reason of them slandering my dogs breed. Makes me sick.

Pit v. CO? Makes me want to barf.
Old 05-02-2005, 03:48 PM
Puppy Dog

Well purr......In your family is there pride in smoking? Ill take a guess and say no theres pride in some things and i see it blunt to compare smoking to this.
Old 05-02-2005, 03:53 PM
Playful Husky Pup

Quote:
Well purr......In your family is there pride in smoking? Ill take a guess and say no theres pride in some things and i see it blunt to compare smoking to this.
Theres no pride in two dogs killing each other. OK my entire family are dedicated christians and THEY TAKE PRIDE IN IT. I however am i wiccan and im fine.
Is that no too blunt for you ?

Pets name: Chaos

Pets name: Blue Moon

Pets name: Cajun

Pets name: Smoothie
Old 05-02-2005, 04:01 PM
Puppy Dog

No need to be hasty but i bet your whole family wernt TOO comfortable with the fact that they all are and you arent
Old 05-02-2005, 04:02 PM
~3 Mutts~

Quote:

Anybody who takes pride in having two abused animals kill each other needs some therapy.