Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 05-01-2005, 03:41 PM
woof!

this type of persons has all the guilt for the autorities to banned the pit-bulls.
Old 05-01-2005, 05:22 PM
Top Dog

I guess I used the word inbred a lot, but I was really mad. I am sorry guys, I am usually not one to place a low blow, but I was really mad. I have no tolerance for anyone who would even think of hurting an animal. These are the people who give pits a bad name. These are the people that hurt, starve, and torture the animals that we have to put so much time into to try to rehabilitate them and make them better. As I reread my post to them, I realized it was mostly just me being mean instead of making valid points, which I am hoping that some of you did in your posts to them. I should have made more valid points, but I figured with people like these, I should just throw some low blows because either way they are never going to see the error in their ways. So, I just wanted to tick them off as bad as they ticked me off.

Another reason it made me so mad, is there is a dog down the street that a really nice couple saved. When he was found as a 8 week old puppy, someone was already starving him and beating him to train him as a fighting dog. He is extremely dog aggressive and people aggressive for that matter, but this couple took him in and gave him a wonderful home and they treat him so well and have helped him in so many ways. He still is aggressive, but he has more people he will be around, and a couple of dogs that he will not attack. He is a samller dog, but his presence is very big. I hate that anyone should have to be wary of an animal but because of these people, IF the dogs can even be saved, people and animals have to be wary around them until they have been rehabilitated, IF that is even possible. I just find every aspect of it very sad.
Old 05-02-2005, 01:48 PM
Puppy Dog

This is my first post...YAYok now down to business....... You guys are looking at this at only your point oof view, its legal in some countries and is a tradition you cant only look at it from how you think of it because its ignorant reguardless of your opinions.
Old 05-02-2005, 01:55 PM
Big Mutts

No its not ignorant of us, clearly if you can throw your dog into a pit and he has a chance of dieing you do not love your dog.
Old 05-02-2005, 02:05 PM
~3 Mutts~

I don't really care if it's legal in some countries. It's not humane, or decent, regardless of legalities. It's downright disgusting, whether it's legal or not. If you can put your dog in that kind of danger, you don't care about it.

Welcome to the forums, BTW.
Old 05-02-2005, 02:25 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulloxer01
This is my first post...YAYok now down to business....... You guys are looking at this at only your point oof view, its legal in some countries and is a tradition you cant only look at it from how you think of it because its ignorant reguardless of your opinions.
No,whats ignorant is to deny that a dog is alive, by throwing it in a pit for mindless entertainment. And screw tradition, I mean havent we evolved past being barbarians and into the point of being civilized beings? What kind of honorable tradition puts a life in danger?
Old 05-02-2005, 03:17 PM
Puppy Dog

I do not see it as humane, but like i said i would be ignorant if i only looked at it form 1 point of view, which im not im thinking in the eyes of a pakistani man whosfathers father fought dogs and is pushed into it by bloodline.
Old 05-02-2005, 03:24 PM
~3 Mutts~

Quote:
I do not see it as humane, but like i said i would be ignorant if i only looked at it form 1 point of view, which im not im thinking in the eyes of a pakistani man whosfathers father fought dogs and is pushed into it by bloodline.
And, you think that because his ancestors fought dogs, that makes it okay? That's nice, real nice. It is not ignorant to look at it as abusive, or maybe you think it's okay to throw two abused animals into a pit and watch them kill each other? We don't advocate dog fighting around here, wheter it's a Pakistani man or an American one.
Old 05-02-2005, 03:25 PM
Puppy Dog

Some of these men really dont have a choice, you must know that so rethink the names you would call them.
Old 05-02-2005, 03:27 PM
Playful Husky Pup

Quote:
That still doesent make it right it is a sick sport by brain dead people looking for entertainment and a good time. Theres NOTHING sacred or worth respecting of this ugly sport.
The other point of veiw would be ohe I need money. Oh I have dog and I bet he could beat or kill your dog in a fight no problem. The opposing person protests. Then the man person goes ok lets put money on it. Yeah thats a real good point of veiw to look from .

Pets name: Chaos

Pets name: Blue Moon

Pets name: Cajun

Pets name: Smoothie