Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 04-30-2005, 04:53 PM
Dog Spoiler

those people need to get kicked in teh face. who talks about that kind of stuff. omg

-Jon
Old 04-30-2005, 05:08 PM
~3 Mutts~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purr
I was already furious over some neighbors of mine (I'll post a new thread for that one).
Never mind....I just walked by my neighbor's house, and the dogs that they left in crates, outside, with no water , aren't in there any more. I almost called animal control, but, the woman who runs it would have put them to sleep, because she doesn't like Pit bulls . Anywho, they aren't in there now, so don't get mad, or worried about the Pitties safety If they dare to stick them back in those crates....I'll go tell them animal control will come pick their dogs up, fine them, and kill their dogs on top of it....

Sorry, Bogo, didn't mean to hijack your thread.
Old 04-30-2005, 05:10 PM
Top Dog

That is ok Purr, you know I don't care.

I am still so disgusted with finding that thread. I wish there was something we could do.
Old 04-30-2005, 05:17 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love4Pits
I did a reply i was that angry.

I tried to find your post to them, but I couldn't find it. What did you say? I was going to post something, but all that would have been on my post was cursing and I don't see how that would help to educate those inbred idiots.

I actually saw on there where some inbred girl said that people should not bother posting to someone named Babs because she did not condone dog fighting and would turn anyone into authorities. We should be like the dog mafia and hunt her down.....(I really need a little devil emoticon here, one that is maybe rubbing it's hands together in a evil way.....)

I am so disgusted by those people I don't even know what to do. Let's all bombard their forum and see what they do.
Old 04-30-2005, 05:27 PM
Playful Husky Pup

they said it would me posted the next time the site is updated. I pretty much said people like them were the reason these dogs had the reputation they did. And alot more stuff along those lines.
Their all idiots. I hope they suffer in their lives.

Pets name: Chaos

Pets name: Blue Moon

Pets name: Cajun

Pets name: Smoothie
Old 04-30-2005, 06:19 PM
Dogs rule humans drool

replied to it to say how sad they all r.

the think is with dog fighting it is a organised crime so other crimes will b going on drug dealing

Visit my website on www.freewebs.com/animalllover
Old 04-30-2005, 06:51 PM
~3 Mutts~

Bogo's right, we should all bombard their thread, and see what happens. It should be very interesting....kind of like the way we all "stick together" when someone new and not-so-nice comes along. I'm going to go and post.....*evil*
Old 04-30-2005, 07:31 PM
Love my pets

It is sick to think there are people out there that condone this, but they are there. It would be great if authorities could find all of them.
Old 04-30-2005, 08:39 PM
Top Dog

what ignorant arrogant pigs. i too will be posting on there.
i hate that kind of talk, once when bo yapped at a male work colleage he said that his german shepherd would choke on her. that was 3 months ago and i havnt spoken to him since. why do people have to even compare dogs never mind the actual fighting.
when i had ralph all the comments i ever got were do you think he'd win against a such and such. it really angers me

Old 04-30-2005, 09:38 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassetLover**
what ignorant arrogant pigs. i too will be posting on there.
i hate that kind of talk, once when bo yapped at a male work colleage he said that his german shepherd would choke on her. that was 3 months ago and i havnt spoken to him since. why do people have to even compare dogs never mind the actual fighting.
when i had ralph all the comments i ever got were do you think he'd win against a such and such. it really angers me

Life is hard enough as it is, and these morons make it harder 10 fold. Not to sound sentimental but,I wish we all lived close together, it would be like harmony wouldnt it. And life would be so much easier and so care-free, just like it was intended to be.