Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 04-30-2005, 01:40 PM
Top Dog

Angry Someone please explain this to me before I get really upset....

Well, I saw Adrienne's post about her gorgeous doggy visitor (don't worry this has nothing to do with that post, it is just how I found this link I am about to tell you about), so I thought I would look up that breed of dog on the internet. You guys know how I love to learn about a new breed of dog. Well, I type it in on Comcast's home page and the VERY FIRST thing it brings up on the list was this:

http://www.faqs.org/qa/qa-21136.html

Please go to this link and tell me what you think about these people's conversation. It really ticked me off that people would even converse about what kind of dog could kill what kind of dog. What kind of pyscho sickos talk about this stuff?

I thank God that I found all of you wonderful people and not people like this. When I say you guys are great, you really and truly are. I am so glad that for the most part we have kept trouble makers away from us. A few may have come, but they eventually go when we all get upset at them.
Old 04-30-2005, 01:45 PM
Top Dog

OMG, thats horrible!!!
Old 04-30-2005, 01:53 PM
Top Dog

Isn't it just absolutely the craziest most evil thing you have ever seen? And it just goes on and on and on. If you keep going down,. they have the dogs listed into what "class" they would be in. It really hit home and made my blood boil when I saw that list. I jsut can't understand why anyone who had a dog and loved a dog would even contemplate fighting dogs. I saw one guy posted that if he didn't love his dog so much he would throw him in the ring with some otehr guys dog just to prove no one can beat a pit. WHAT THE F@$*! I am sorry but if you love your dog that stupid thought would never EVER even cross your mind. Oh I am so mad. I wish I never came across that.
Old 04-30-2005, 02:05 PM
Are you dead yet?

WTF.
And these jerks claim to be "dog people"?! RAWR!!

**furious**
Old 04-30-2005, 02:47 PM
Big Dog

"I think a Pit would win. Caucasians weren't bred for fighting and they are soo big. A small Pit could get under it a rip his throat."

People who make statements like this should not be allowed to own dogs...

That thread was disgusting and really made me angry. I can't believe people could think like this about their loyal companions...

Yunalesca's Page:
www.catster.com/?136901
Old 04-30-2005, 02:50 PM
Top Dog

Its weird that there arent uunder cover cops on this page disuising themselves as breeders, trying to get info...
Old 04-30-2005, 02:59 PM
Show Dog

Well there are good dog people and bad dog people. Life.
Old 04-30-2005, 03:17 PM
Playful Husky Pup

I did a reply i was that angry.

Pets name: Chaos

Pets name: Blue Moon

Pets name: Cajun

Pets name: Smoothie
Old 04-30-2005, 03:27 PM
Felurian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nedim
Its weird that there arent uunder cover cops on this page disuising themselves as breeders, trying to get info...
There may be, Nedim, although dog fighting is a relatively low priority crime for most agencies.

It wouldn't be hard for someone undercover to work their way into a group like that, but it could easily kill you getting out . . . not to mention it would be tough to be accepted without actually putting at least a couple of dogs in to fight. The arenas are very hard to locate unless you have someone very willing for you to find them.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 04-30-2005, 03:51 PM
~3 Mutts~

WTF?! That is the SICKEST thing I've ever seen!!!!! OMG that is soooo sick....I'm so pissed right now!! I was already furious over some neighbors of mine (I'll post a new thread for that one), but now.....grrrrr.......*furious beyond comprehension*

Quote:
If you really want to find out, find someone who fights dogs, and ask to put your dog in the ring with their pit

And these people claim that they love dogs?!?! They don't love dogs; they use them. They shouldn't be allowed to own dogs.