Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 04-30-2005, 01:08 PM
Absolute Dobie Addict

Lightbulb Animal related jobs for after Uni

Hi everyone,

I am going to be doing my BSc in Animal Management in September and i want to work with dogs more than anything else. I currently working at my local vets (part-time) and during the Summer Holidays which i get a good experience of dealing with a variety of animals including farm ones too.

I know that im jumping ahead a little now but im just trying to think of possible careers i could do afterwards, because i feel that if i had something to work towards then it would make the degree more worthwile. Has anyone done a animal related degree course? what sort of job have you gone on too do?

If i did the BSc i would probably be over qualified, i have been thinking of working for the RSPCA but i love my dogs

Any information would be greatly appriecated

DP

P.S. Appologies if i've posted it in the wrong place, if there's a mod around can you please move to the appropriate forum, sorry .

Link: Doberman Rescue UK
Old 04-30-2005, 11:45 PM
Felurian

Mordy, Emma (CreatureTeacher), Doberluv and Smkie can probably give you some good ideas about careers with dogs. I'm not much help there; I work with less lovable beasts - attorneys, lol!

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 04-30-2005, 11:59 PM
<--My 2 angels Odo & Odie

Quote:
Renee750il
I work with less lovable beasts - attorneys, lol!
lol... Renee750il
Old 05-02-2005, 05:11 AM
Absolute Dobie Addict

Thanks, i'll get in contact with the suggested members and see if can get some help from them.

Thanks for the help

DP

Link: Doberman Rescue UK