Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Rainbow Bridge - Dog Memorials

Old 02-13-2007, 01:38 PM
Big Dog

(((((HUGS))))))) to you and your sister Gretchen. I am so sorry....it is sooo hard when it is time to go. What a sweet boy. R.I.P.
Old 02-13-2007, 02:35 PM
Kaleidoscopic Eye

I'm so sorry.. My heart goes out to your sister and all who knew him.
RIP beautiful boy.
Old 02-15-2007, 10:23 PM
Top Dog

Thanks guys. Such comforting words.
"If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." -- Samuel Adams 1776

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."

Thomas Jefferson
Old 02-15-2007, 11:15 PM
My 3 Blessings!

I'm sure Shelby has a great spot at the foot of the Man upstairs! (((Hugs))) to you and your sister!! It's never easy to loose a family member and he will be missed by all. Always remember the good times and of coarse the naughty ones too... they always seem to make you laugh at times like these.

((((Hugs again))))

Old 02-16-2007, 10:49 AM
Top Dog

Thanks Wehkah. The thing about Shelby, was that he never had any naughty times, at least not while my sister had him. He was an angel. She called him her "darling boy." Anyhow, I sent her your kind replies and she is very appreciative and told me to tell you all, "thank you."
"If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." -- Samuel Adams 1776

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."

Thomas Jefferson