Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 06-16-2004, 12:12 AM
Active Pup

Default Need stud service

hi,
I have a 1 year old female papillon. she just finished her second estress cycle. I would like to breed her during her next cycle. I am only looking for a pet qualety male. I would like a tan and white male or tri-color but at the moment i am not too picky. I only want to breed her as a companion dog. she is not akc so i would not prefer a akc male. I would like him to have an outgoing personality, and have a gentle manner, and for health reasons i would like the male to be between 7-9 lbs. We live in Minnesota. if you or someone you know can help me i would be extreemly happy. you can contact me by e-mail at [email protected]
Old 06-16-2004, 08:42 AM
Felurian

If you really, really feel compelled to breed your dog, always look for the best genes you can find. Make sure there are no genetically transferred physical or temperament problems. Do lots of research so that you know what to look for and what to look out for. If you really love and appreciate the breed, you owe it - and your dog - no less.

I'll leave you with a link to read, and if you'll run a Google search using the terms whelping pup dog, you'll get quite a bit of good information.

http://www.woodhavenlabs.com/breeding/breeding.html
Old 06-16-2004, 05:27 PM
Active Pup

thanks for the information. I do know what to look for. I am a Vet student and know a lot about the breed that i am breeding. I will not except the stud unless it meets all of my requirments. and that meens a personal visit with the stud and owner.
Old 06-16-2004, 05:39 PM
hottie1

hi wazzup? i have a dog that mix with boxer and pitbull mix and plus a butt noise
its really cute when you see it
Old 06-17-2004, 12:25 AM
Felurian

Good job, Hunnie Bunches.