Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 04-28-2005, 05:42 PM
Top Dog

Default i HATE my nosy neighbours

ill start this thread by saying there is a small appartment building along the road from my row of houses and its full of nosy interfearing busybodies.
my neighbours on either side are really nice and have never minded my dogs one bit.
4 years ago i had ralph and tam(jrt and rotty) they were kept outside in summer but only during the day as they liked to get out in the fresh air, my dad built an area for them and they had a huge kennel and a large area to play. the people in the building phoned animal protection on me claiming that i had dangerous dogs roaming around in the garden and were causing people to be frightened, you will see from my lovely paint work that 1-my garden is completely away from the public and 2-i live over a street from the building.
well today i found out from a nice neighbour that the people of that building have had a meeting regarding ME!! thay are saying that i keep far too many dogs and only keep them to breed.
i know i dont have to defend myself here but these are the facts. holly had her first litter in july 03 that was when bo was born, she had her second litter in june 04 and hasnt been bred with since, bo was bred in dec 04 but lost the pups and i have since decided not to breed with her. and darcy is 12 weeks old. get this, those people are now complaining that my dogs are never outside for air and are cooped up in the kitchen every day and night and bred from every litter.
they have also decided to call animal protection again.
im getting so sick of them, they complain about everything and they dont even live that close to my house. when my cat was run down by a car they told everyone i had left her out for weeks and she was constantly left to roam the streets without food.
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Old 04-28-2005, 05:53 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

Remeber when Onyx's dog attacked the landlord's dog..and he turned them in..then they retaliated and turned him in saying his dog ran loose..a sheltie that never but never leaves his yard..or his heels for that matter..i am sorry BL..stupid people suck.
Old 04-28-2005, 05:58 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassetLover**
ill start this thread by saying there is a small appartment building along the road from my row of houses and its full of nosy interfearing busybodies.
my neighbours on either side are really nice and have never minded my dogs one bit.
4 years ago i had ralph and tam(jrt and rotty) they were kept outside in summer but only during the day as they liked to get out in the fresh air, my dad built an area for them and they had a huge kennel and a large area to play. the people in the building phoned animal protection on me claiming that i had dangerous dogs roaming around in the garden and were causing people to be frightened, you will see from my lovely paint work that 1-my garden is completely away from the public and 2-i live over a street from the building.
well today i found out from a nice neighbour that the people of that building have had a meeting regarding ME!! thay are saying that i keep far too many dogs and only keep them to breed.
i know i dont have to defend myself here but these are the facts. holly had her first litter in july 03 that was when bo was born, she had her second litter in june 04 and hasnt been bred with since, bo was bred in dec 04 but lost the pups and i have since decided not to breed with her. and darcy is 12 weeks old. get this, those people are now complaining that my dogs are never outside for air and are cooped up in the kitchen every day and night and bred from every litter.
they have also decided to call animal protection again.
im getting so sick of them, they complain about everything and they dont even live that close to my house. when my cat was run down by a car they told everyone i had left her out for weeks and she was constantly left to roam the streets without food.
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Well, that sucks. Just a few questions... How were the evil people saying you had dangerous dogs "roaming around in the garden" yet they were contained?? How many dogs do you have, and do you still use the pen area for them, too?
Old 04-28-2005, 06:27 PM
Top Dog

my dogs arent out in the pen, infact i took it all down when ralph was put to sleep. i have 3 dogd but bo is 8" tall holly is 10" tall and darcy is a 12 week old basset.
they were saying the dogs were roaming because no one can see in my garden but they could hear the dogs

Old 04-28-2005, 06:29 PM
Top Dog

Stupid people! How about "inviting yourself" to their next little meeting??
Old 04-28-2005, 06:50 PM
Top Dog

I agree, I hate people who cant entertain themselves enough to mind their own business!!!
Old 04-28-2005, 06:54 PM
~3 Mutts~

Oh man! What nice people...Most likely, their lives are so dull, they have nothing to do but pick on their neighbors. I'm sorry...I'd have a hard time with that as well.
Old 04-28-2005, 07:13 PM
Top Dog

Sorry to hear this. I'm sure you do right by the dogs and they don't bother the neighbors. Is this your fenced in garden or community garden ?? They aren't barking are they ??
Old 04-28-2005, 07:21 PM
no touchy

Geesh!! I hate people like that...they act as if they're perfect and the responsible people are idiots.
What are these tears upon your face?
Soon you will see, all of your fears will pass away.
And you'll be here, in my arms.
Just sleeping.
Old 04-28-2005, 09:17 PM
Big Dog

What a frustrating situation for you.