Misha's new look

Martine

Trained by an Airedale
Well, after much stressing by me about how stressed Misha was going to get at the groomers, we finally took her in. She loved it! She came out licking everyone's hands, tail wagging like mad. She just loved the women there, and they loved her, and she got to meet other dogs too, so that made her day. Bill and me were a bit unsure about the new look when she first came out - gone was our big teddy bear and there was this skinny moleskin dog with huge eyes and ears. I'm not sure whether it is the official Airedale look - but she seems a lot happier, and we can spot those darn ticks straight away now. I've tried to take some photos so you can see, but ignore the sad expression, that's just her camera pose which starts as soon as she hears the click of the lens cap.....

Barb04

Super Moderator
Oh Misha looks beautiful. I'm so glad she had a good experience at the groomers.

So, Misha is officially a Summerdale for a few months. She looks darling. Aren't the 'Dales soft when they've been shorn?

I love the pose; she's a regular Greta Garbo . . . looks like she's saying "I vaaaaant to be aahlone."

bonster

Disappointed :(
Glad it worked out - nice! Good for the summer and getting ticks, sand etc out too!

Martine

Trained by an Airedale
Renee750il said:
she's a regular Greta Garbo . . . looks like she's saying "I vaaaaant to be aahlone."
Oh yes - she is a regular drama queen lol!! (But so soft I just want to cuddle her all day)

Members online

No members online now.