Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 04-27-2005, 08:03 PM
Big Dog

Default I think

I think if my dog daisy who is a moltease shitzoo cross i think if she was a person she would be a rich picky sort of person.And my dog Sophie who is a box bullmastive cross i think if she was a person she would be a dopie blond person who liked children and was very nice and my other dog busta who is a blue heler kelpy cross i think if he were a person he would be a go go go person.

Im curous what do you think about your dog.
Old 04-27-2005, 08:21 PM
Top Dog

Brady would be a people watcher. I myself am one of those. He would also be doing something all of the time: hiking, running, swimming, camping, etc. He can be quite adventurous.
Old 04-27-2005, 08:46 PM
Top Dog

Blackie would be a big tough FBI agent or a Body Guard or something. Maybe a Navy Seal....lol that would probably be it because he loves water. lol He'd be very smart and a good leader. And if somebody did something that ticked him off or said something that shouldn't have been said, he'd be all over them in a seconed. But he'd be very loyal to his true friends.

Rose....hmmm.....Rose would be an outdoorsy woman who also loved to hunt. She'd be stubborn, but also timid, but she'd love children.
Old 04-27-2005, 08:52 PM
We are Home.

walker would be a outdoors guy whod love to hunt and hike and do anything exept if it involved water (my little girl)

scirracco would be a lazy old man

akira would be a mother and great friend

titus would be shy and not like other people

Advice, most needed, is least heeded- Fortune Cookie

Old 04-27-2005, 09:04 PM
Top Dog

Hunter would be a gangly guy in his mid-twenties out of college but still the party boy not wanting to settle down but knowing he should. Kind of reminds me of those commercials (can't remember for what, though -- shows how good they were!) where the guy out of college gets the "real" job before any of his school buddies. And He's being an idiot at work on his cell phone with them and gets caught by the "suits". Or the one of the kid trying to show off to a big guy in the office while he's driving him to the airport bragging about he, too, has to travel to Singapore yadda yadda yadda and the Big Guy wants to 'check the scores' and turns on the car stereo and it's some head banging rave-type music at high volume. That's my Hunter. Forever tring to be Big, forever getting busted.
Old 04-27-2005, 09:09 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

Mary would be a nurse or a nun...and Victor..something in sports..the way he likes to jump and run i think we would like track.
Old 04-27-2005, 09:21 PM
Top Dog

As for my original duo, Yogi (Lab) and Eli (Golden)... Eli would be a world peace-keeper, drive a Toyota with a pink ribbon for helping breast cancer. Yogi would be tending bar somewhere, driving a rusty old pick-up with a bumper sticker that says "If You Don't Like Hank Jr., You Can Kiss My @SS".
Old 04-27-2005, 09:22 PM
mostly ignored...

Sunny would be a sweet little blonde boy with freckles and deep all seeing brown eyes. He would always have on a blue baseball cap that shaded his face so you were never quite sure what mischief he was contriving in those sparkling, capitvating eyes. He would be a momma's and daddy's boy, but love all of his friends and play just as rowdily as them. He would be the top of his class in school and in sports. He would play all sorts of sports really well, especially soccer, and revel in getting dirty. He'd love being outdoors all of the time, even in the rain. He would be instantly apologetic if he got a little too out of line playing with his friends, pushed the line just a little too far for their taste, that he would probably cry and try to do a million things to make it up. I think even if he was old he would still have these same characteristics masked by an old facade just waiting to fall away once his time on earth was through
Old 04-27-2005, 09:36 PM
Top Dog

Chip would be a cross dresser crime solver. Too much of a girly-dog to be a tough male. Likes to be on neighborhood watch through picture window during the day: at night when loover curtain is drawn, a small area is always open by a head keeping crime away. Yet if something arises a huge bark ensues....then he runs to Momma. When not on duty, he would be a doggie substitute for wet wipes for kids, and a seragate dad to all dogs.. a real loveable woosie dog.!
Old 04-27-2005, 10:39 PM
Dog Spoiler

Boomer would be a happy hippy that enjoys the simpler things in life. Carry would be a lazy old millionaire that sleeps all day and eats a lot.

-Jon