Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > Forum Help and Information

Old 04-26-2005, 07:31 PM
Big Dog

Talking Another Photo Post

I'm just writing to say I haven't forgotton I promised photos of the Ranger. I spent all night looking into reducing the size of the photos because mine are around 790 kb, and the site will only take 64. So, that said, I will continue tomorrow looking through the various posts. Should have started here in the first place.

For now I will describe.

He is White with Black spots. He is cute, thin, neat, and gay. Around 55 lbs. Sort of looks like he is wearing a mask. His tail is from a long lost relative of unknown origin. He is a Border Collie / English Pointer mix. Most likely doberman or grayhound as well. He is overly expressive making him absolutely wonderful. (Not biased?) If he is not anything, he's not a retriever. He herds, he hunts, he tracks, and he loves to be chased by dog friends.
Old 04-27-2005, 07:48 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

wow he sounds very interesting!!! when you do get a pic i would love to see...i am inlove with English pointers obviously!! hehe..maybe he should come play with Vic..being chased is his most loved past time. There is only one dog at the dog park that can outrun him..http://www.chazhound/pictures/showph...cat=500&page=4 darn it i checked and it wouldnt come up..sorry..wish your pup could come and play like this!!!
Old 04-27-2005, 08:29 PM
Big Dog

I didn't have enough brain power today to research photo postings...