Pictures Pictures Pictures!

Miakoda

This was the day God obviously answered Chipper's (OEB) prayers.....

(that was right after we bought our home & we no longer have chain link fencing ;) )

This was the day God obviously answered Chipper's (OEB) prayers.....

(that was right after we bought our home & we no longer have chain link fencing )
And they say steroids aren't a BIG problem in baseball . . . :D

Chipper looks so much more fit than any Old English Bulldog I've seen . . . really, there's no comparison!

Mia and Jada are just beautiful grrrrls . . . that Pittie smile gets me every time :)

I really do love the condition your dogs are in . . . And that face of Whiskey's . . . . *swoons* I had a German Shepherd who used to bum rides in the wheelbarrow :) Terra is really a beautifully proportioned dog . . . Baby looks like a sweetheart too ;)

Miakoda

And they say steroids aren't a BIG problem in baseball . . . :D

Chipper looks so much more fit than any Old English Bulldog I've seen . . . really, there's no comparison!

Mia and Jada are just beautiful grrrrls . . . that Pittie smile gets me every time :)
LOL.

And he was actually chunky there compared to now. He loves weightpulling & goes for daily 2 mile walks with me (& the baby). Here's a more current picture of him:

Kayla

Aww what a gorgous pack you have:) I loove the pic of your bully staring at the giant oversized ball his facial experssion is to cute, like OMG LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THIS BALL!!

Sorry to hear about Rex was he a white boxer or pittie? We just lost out white boxer to cancer 2 months ago and she looks almost identical. Absolutly gorgous pics all around:)

Kayla

RD

Are you dead yet?
I *love* Sukari! They are all great looking dogs, in excellent shape too.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
They are all gorgeous! They look so fit and healthy. . .beautiful dogs! :)

Members online

No members online now.