Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 04-27-2005, 09:27 AM
Spoiled Rotten Dog

I wish I could have another baby in the house, but Beulah is just so jealous, I know it wouldn't work. I'm so jealous!!!!!
Old 04-27-2005, 09:50 AM
Felurian

I was just thinking, you might want to go back and look over some of BigDog2191's threads and the advice that CreatureTeacher gave him since you got your pup at six weeks like he did. You're probably going to have a lot of the same training issues to address, especially nipping/biting inhibition, since he left his mother and litter too soon to have learned it from them.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 04-27-2005, 10:07 AM
Top Dog

He is so cute! I just love that little puppy face. Princess looks like she has taken to him pretty well too.
Old 04-27-2005, 10:52 AM
Love my pets

Oh my, what a cutie! Give him a kiss and hug from me. I hope you get some naps in.
Old 04-27-2005, 03:17 PM
Don't encourage me..

Awwwww, he is too cute!!! Congrats on the new family member!

The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on. - Robert Bloch

Old 04-27-2005, 04:04 PM
Top Dog

AWWWWW, he is beautiful!!! I want him. *starts pouting* lol Everytime I see a Pit puppy I just want to go and buy/adopt one! I've had an urge to get a puppy anyway, but since we'll be getting the Leader Dog puppy in about a year, I know I can't get one right now but.......*starts pouting again* I want one so bad! lol
Old 05-03-2005, 11:55 AM
boxers-r-us

Well - an update for all... he's sleeping through the night and playing well with others. He and Princess have finally taken up so much that Tyson is left out till the little guy zonks out to sleep. He's a little agressive but I'm hoping he'll grow out of it. I was glad at first when he and Princess started playing so well instead of her being agressive like she usually is but I think now he's so used to playing "like a big boy" that it's made him "rough". He can't play with the other puppies when we go to where they're at (a few of our friends each got one too) without getting down right MEAN. We've still got to work on that a lot. He goes for his 1st shots this week. As far as:
Quote:
(the foster dogs...)Well, we've decided it's better for us to go ahead and find homes for them and that means he can have his "baby". Princess, our female boxer, doesn't get along with the 2 foster dogs and that's really a requirement - it's constant chaos at home due to that.
As of last night Bentley is at his new home with a real nice family on a farm that will keep him as a house dog (*sniff*) I'm so happy yet sad at the same time. I'm on my lunch break now so I have to cut it short. I just wanted to give ya'll the quick update.
Old 05-03-2005, 11:59 AM
Felurian

You did such a good job for Bentley! He's come such a long way and now he has a loving forever home - all thanks to you!

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 05-03-2005, 12:46 PM
boxers-r-us

No , thanks to you guys for being so supportive *hugs* I couldn't have done it without you!!
Old 05-03-2005, 08:03 PM
no touchy

Congratulations! He's adorable!
What are these tears upon your face?
Soon you will see, all of your fears will pass away.
And you'll be here, in my arms.
Just sleeping.