Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Food and Recipes

Old 01-15-2007, 10:34 PM
Rusty but Trusty

Yeah I too love watching her eat raw stuff. It's so neat to see her eating how an animal would eat in the wild. I have no problems feeding raw just didn't like the part about having to kill the rabbit myself. I was sitting outside with the poor little rabbit for about half an hour petting it and playing with it and couldn't bring myself to kill it. Mark's friend went out there and had to do it and poor me I cried after he killed it. I'll never get the live rabbits that I have to kill agian but I will get the ones from the petstore (they come already dead, and frozen, with fur and insides still inside). Those I have no trouble feeding because I had no emotional attachment to them.

Old 05-12-2007, 01:01 PM
Puppy Dog

Was looking for info on ducks and geese Thor's been chasing them where we live wanted to check just on the off chance he gets lucky